1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The complete HD (Blu-ray/HD-DVD) back-up thread.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by Ryu77, Mar 14, 2008.

1. prissla

prissla Member

really good information..keep writeup...[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Yea when you encoded you should have encoded to rawavc not to MP4.But now in megui you can go into tools and select muxer and use the MP4 muxer.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  3. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Are you wanting to swap the disc to play the movie or just have the features on a disc for future viewing? As far as having 2 disc I have'nt tried that. Sure you can save anything to a disc. Not sure how to get this disc to work in a blu-ray stand alone. If I where to try this. I would open the files up in Tmuxer try to mux to a blu-ray. My thoughts here is by splitting up the the disc the playlist is still going to have [pointers to the main movie. By opening up the video and audio files in tmuxer and remuxing will build you new playlist and certificates. Are you just against rencoding the movie stream to fit all to 1 bd25?

4. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Well I just made an image of the features and burned to disc w/ imageburn and it played in my Ps3. I did not use tsmuxer like I had mentioned. I just copied everthing over to another set of folders titled just like it was in the orginal.

5. odin24

odin24 Regular member

What about the main movie? Deleted?

6. vinnied

vinnied Member

what did you use to make the image...i used dvd fab to rip the features and used imageburn to burn it with no luck.

7. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

I used imageburn to burn the features to disc. I did'nt do anything to the files but copied them to seperate folders. I used dvdfab to rip also. Try making a blank file w/ the main movie's title. What error message did you get if any?
    odin24 yes the main movie is deleted/removed. I have made full disc by shrinking menu videos. This takes alot of time, cause I want to leave as much space as I can for the movie w/ as less lost as possible. Then take all my files and create blu-ray w/ tsmuxer.
    Sorry for the delayed response I've been working on ninja_assassin, and new_moon.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  8. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Whats up brother, have you got it figured out yet?

9. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Use imageburn to make ISO then mount it w/ a virtual drive on your pc to check your work. It'll save on disc.

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

13echo4, are you post padding because if you are then you will be banned from this site? next time use the edit button at the bottom of your post to add to your previous post instead of adding another post.

11. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

No I'm not. Slipped my mind To just add to the previous post.

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

next time edit previous post if yours is last 1 so you won't be accused of post padding.

13. vinnied

vinnied Member

did you burn it to dvdr or bdr? i tried dvdr with no luck.

14. chok1

chok1 Member

Hi i have been searching for an answer and I am unable to find it. I recently downloaded a blu ray, extracted it, played the largest m2ts file on power dvd 7 and it only plays in spanish. How can I get it to play english? I have gone through all power dvd features to get english and it does nothing. Sorry if this has been answered in a previous post. I cant find it.

15. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

BD-rw actually. It wont make a differnce. If you authored the files just like the orginal. All the playlist and certificates it should have played. If you encoded 1 video file then you might have to can all of the folders outside of the stream folder and load all of the stream files in tsmuxer and create a blu-ray. I have done this and its alot of work. For me its alot of figuring. Will your image play on the pc?

chok1 is it possible that spa. is the only spoke languge in the file. You can demux the stream in tsmuxer. If there is multiple languges in the stream unselect the ones you dont want and remux to m2ts. I only have power DvD6 and down so I dont know how they changed the interface. Just about evert version I have looks differnt but keyboard hotkeys are the same so... With some DvDs I cant turn subs off in power Dvd6, so it just might be something strange. If you demux the stream and get rid of the other langues you dont have to worry about it anymore.

16. jettto

jettto Member

How do you import RYU profiles for x264?
    the zip is in "updated cache"
    i have a blank windows, no choices...

17. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

The easiest way that I've done it is DL the megui RYU has on the front page. I uninstalled the megui thru control panel that I already had installed. searched megui and deleted all findings but the new DL. I think right click on the zip folder and extract all to program files. Its all done but configuring the placement of the stats file. To do this chose profile click on configure box log files browse to where you want the log then name it stats. Do that the 1st time you use a new profile. You only have to do it 1ce for each profile.
    If this doesnt work for you for some reason. You can leave what you have installed. DL RYU"S Profiles if you have'nt already. Extract them to whereever. Have the show extracted file box checked. When the file opens,if running winxp click the allprofiles folder then on left side of window select "copy select file/folder" A browse window open, select megui folder where ever you have it installed. Click copy and choose to replace folder already there. If you dont move the whole folder and just move the profiles in the x264 profile folder they will be deleted when close the folder.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  18. chok1

chok1 Member

thanks echo for your help. I am now using arcsoft and that fixed it. I will be using the tsmux if I run into this again. Thanks again for taking the time.

19. Hiit

Hiit Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  20. Wangyh

Wangyh Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010