1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The doctor is in the house , any one welcome

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by andmerr, May 10, 2005.

1. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Ok guys and girls the doctor is setting up practice, here at AD.Bring your ails , your aches and your pains.The doc can fix one and all.

I should note however that yes there is a fee.He gets 70%, i get 28%, and if there is anything left after the taxes dRD is going to charge then that goes to ddp.

You might say: is he any good, well what kind of crook would i be if i couldnt provide people he has helped.

The list is endless:here is an example or 2

He cured venom of that memorex disorder
    He has helped darthnip

what more can you want AD has its own personal doctor, a virtual Doctor ruth.

Oh his name you may ask well lets just say

[bold]Doctor kivory666 is in the house [/bold]

appointments who needs them just post

have fun one and all especially you kivory666.

andmerr

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

nurse andmerr,
    your assistance is needed in OR........

Last edited: May 15, 2005
  3. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

i cured venom of memorex disorder???? HAHAHAHAHAH...

anyways, this is a great setup...i'll let you be the accountant for me as well, the "fees" related to any real health issues we can determine at a later date :) but, the dividing portion (percentage wise is very fair) hehe

when i first saw this, i was thinking...OMG, he really went through with it...for that i thank you, it was YOUR idea and i will still give you 100% credit for it. :)

have a good one, "partner~!!"

can't wait for all the posts up on here.

TY/Verbatim a day will keep ME away~ :)

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

yeah well that was an easy one, [bold]It's all in his head[/bold]

5. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

HAHAHAHAHA...it's like 3:20am here in CALIFORNIA, i can't really think straight right now..but, man, i don't think anyone else on here has made me laugh as much as you thus far...after reading your posts on various threads, seemingly, YOU are my cure after a long day~ i was just reading the friday funnies and im STILL laughing...

thanks andmerr, you are a great partner on this endeavour and i would like to commend you for helping ME 1st, before we continue to help others~ :) i don't laugh often as most of my daily routine consists of long hours at the hospital with very little to no rest sometimes, but, when i have the chance...i always log on here to AD now to cheer me up. may this be the start of something GOOD, for both you and me, and naturally, the people we shall be helping...

good day to you my friend, i need to get some sleep before i pass out from laughing. :)

6. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

why is my left foot slightly larger than my right??

7. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@deadcat

that is a very common affliction to many people, there is nothing to be concerned about. it's all in the genes~ :)

8. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

LMAO!!!! Bastards...all of you...I am so not cured of my Memorex's dagnabit!

LOL!!!

Guess you better try harder doc!

;P

Catch yall here in due time :p

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i'm only the nurse but i see delusions are quite common for you young man, i think the doctor should be able to help you anyway, maybe hypnotism.

10. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

could i get my toes cut off to even them up?? it makes me feel very self conscious
    :)

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

put some air it the right foot as it is partly deflated

12. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

lol...hahahahaha pump it up like a bike tire~

ddp just made his first commission...2% of $________??

13. baabaa

baabaa Active member

My turds are hot and steamy, can I just stick a thermometer up there to check the tempertures, or is there any software that can display this for me?

Also my exhaust seems to be sucking in rather than blowing, could this be the route case and if so how could I cure it?

14. regor

regor Regular member

I am 47 and very stupid. I have a thing about corn. I have little pink ribbons waiting for one or both of Nephilims twins to actually tie their hair back in pig tails. I am not afraid of the dark. I am heavily taxed. I am obsessed with various pictorial representations of the order of my mind and I have a lot of random thoughts:

http://nelsonmania.com/spirograph.htm

Other than that, and maybe a few quirks or two, I feel like I'm relatively normal, so why do I feel this way or that? What's wrong with me? Can it be cured?

15. andmerr

andmerr Guest

are you sure you need a brain surgeon, i think it might be a shrink for you

16. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Hey Doc,

...diagnosis...

It's 2:29 am where I am, I only have 10 beers left. I really have had good luck with Memorex, they all worked and still do.

What would you prescribe?

Weycraze

@ andmerr

Nice Thread!!

17. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@weycraze,

i would prescribe you going out and getting MORE BEERS, since once your buzz is gone, you will soon find out that Memorex problem/thing is an illusion. :)

i've seem to run into a bit of a snag in terms of venom stating he's "not completely cured," however, i am still working on a prescription to help out this poor soul and his obvious "severe" case of Memorexitis~ you seem to be suffering from a less severe case, while it appears to be benign, it might just be dormant and is in fact quite malignant. :p with further treatment, i think both of you can be cured in the near future.

obviously, i need to increase the dosage of TY and Verbatim into your bloodstream, while i rely on Andmerr to administer the dosages, he can't be there ALL the time and it is physically impossible to cure every case of Memorexitis. :)

i will check back at a later date when you have gotten more beers and more TY and Verbs, hopefully, this is just a fluke and you only show slight symptoms of Memorexitis and not full blown Memorextism.

good day to you and good luck w/ your treatment.

18. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Good grief...where DID you get your medical training, kivory?

I want a second opinion!

LMAO!!!

;P

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  19. haymarket

haymarket Regular member

Whenever I go to sleep I dream about women who do what I want,(any time!) don't answer back and go to work then give me their pay packet.

What's wrong with me?

20. andmerr

andmerr Guest

ok venom heres your 2nd opinion.

[bold]YOUR A SICKMAN [/bold]