1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The doctor is in the house , any one welcome

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by andmerr, May 10, 2005.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

nope, and LivnDGirl gave me a better vision that you, so it's all good :)
    ahh necrobabes rule

2. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

mental pictures can be daunting sometimes...but, i think "necrobabes" are pretty cool too~

neph, you still describe em' like the best out there...the pictures YOU paint in my head are always so graphic and vivid...i can only imagine what could be going through your brain~ :)

wow, 1am here on the west coast, time to have a glass of my chianti and call it a night...no doubt i will be dreaming of some resident-evilesque backdrop with zombies walking around trying to pull a baby from neph's buttocks~ :) i shudder at the thought~

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

'chianti' - lol, g'night Anthony Hopkins (silence of the lambs!)

4. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@ creaky

i drink wine every day actually, i prefer chianti's for their boldness and full flavor, while i rarely would ever pass up a good merlot or cabernet for casual settings :)

on top of my moutain of dvds and blank media, i have a fairly decently stocked wine cellar...not much more than say about 100 bottles, but, it's more than i could ever really enjoy~

red wine does a body good, doctor's orders if you can get your hands on any...don't drink till your drunk or pass out, but 1 or 2 glasses a night really help me relax and unwind. :)

i think silence of the lambs was what put "chianti" on the map...i had been drinking it well before that movie ever came out, it's an acquired taste...but as is everything in life...you either like it or you don't~ :)

good day to you all~

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

thats a little to much info my friend you'll scare our potential clients off.They'll think you know?????????????????

[bold]LOL[/bold]

only funning man, have fun

andmerr

6. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

drunken dr. YES~!! LOL

shall i begin operating NOW or later? when my buzz wears off? haha

7. creaky

er - i'd get some sleep first ! lol. But then again there's a lot to be said for beer goggles, i tend to use mine a lot. (6 pints lager apparently at a colleagues' wedding reception the other night - and i behaved too!, apart from being psycho-analysed as a ladies man - not me - naw). Am still getting stick for the 6pints tho. !

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Nevermind Doc. I wasn't pregnant, it was just a huge crap that was building for a couple weeks. It took awhile to get it all out but I had someone hold my hand during the whole thing and the epidural really helped. I still can't figure out why my period stopped though.............

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  9. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

LOL...menopause~ :)

10. regor

regor Regular member

@ Nephilim... I only have one thing to say...

Oh for the wings, for the wings of a dove.
    Far away, far away would I roam.
    Oh for the wings, for the wings of a dove.
    Far away.
    Far away.
    Would I roam.

To avoid smelling the crap you thought was a baby!

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  11. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Pure eloquence regor, my hat's off to you :)

12. andmerr

andmerr Guest

please neph put it back on .Dont really need to see the baldness

13. creaky

i know what i need help with (tho google found me enough info to see my doctor with); i have long suspected that i'm a tad too young (36) to be having such a goldfish memory/trouble concentrating/having my mind darting thru 6billion different thought processes at once (the last bit helps when posting on forums as it enables quickfire responses to posts which help to lead to more indepth replies later as the answers then flow thru a post better as the whole thing is in front of you so i can then fend off the goldfish memory for a while).

Anyway, i think i have elements of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). Found a lot of good info here - http://www.kidsource.com/kidsource/content2/add.nimh.html

Work can be a bitch as i'm a Unix Architect (well Admin really, i don't know enough or am not mad enough on Unix to be called an Architect, my boss promoted me -it's his fault!). I (far too frequently) mislay too much detail that i use often. It makes you come across as vague and even befuddled sometimes; waddya guys reckon, anyone come across this kind of thing before ?

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  14. andmerr

andmerr Guest

you dont need a doctor, nurse andmerr can answer this one.You need more booze and the grass stuff, this will slow the thought proceeses done a notch.Dont thank me the bills in the mail, shoud note though it will be cheaper than what the doc charges.

15. creaky

lol, trouble is i'm trying to cut down on booze tho as i've a beer gut to shift. I was away on a course all last week and i had 2 (more likely 3) pints a night every night, and exercising in the hotel gym nigh on killed me.

@andmerr - that pic in your sig is top, luv the little mouse in the crash helmet, bless him. He's a bit like the 3ducks that hang around the boat every night (we keep feeding em, theyre so cute). The female is very cheeky, she leans in the doorway and soon she'll be in the fridge helping herself. Then i imagine she'll have a crash helmet like your mouse there..

:)

16. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

:)

as my partner more eloquently stated...yes...i will stand by his suggestion~ :) he's a male nurse, much like Gaylord Focker~ LOL

anyways, i may be taking some time away from AD for awhile...so, to all my friends that i have made on here...thank you for making my stay quite enjoyable, i have learned quite a bit on here in various forums...i might pop up here and there...but, it won't be as consistent as it has been~ :)

good day to you all~ i feel i need to get my life figured out a little better before helping others~ gotta look out for #1 as people always say right?

17. andmerr

andmerr Guest

hold on wheres my money, you were collecting it were'nt you.
    God ripped off again

lol

bonvoyage doctor

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you were the 1 supposed to collect it as you were the partner/nurse/secretary so were's my 2% cheapskate!!!

19. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

as ddp said, YOU were in charge of collection, not me.hehehe...LOL

20. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i think you are mistaken:

i thought i was in charge of humuor.What are you doing for your 2% ddp, just standing there looking pretty

but obviously you didnt read the fine print in my sig( god whats the world coming to getting called a cheapskate)

And collections well i'm only a lowly nurse , doctors are better at collections in general.................