1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Good's and Bad's of High School

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by david07, Dec 15, 2005.

1. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

@EvaMae
    Don't you remember that scene in 'American Beauty'? Sometimes i wish i could do that... LOLOL

2. david07

david07 Member

crap man, this semester i have music, math, english, and geography, what can be worse than that? i'm packed with homework each nite

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

only 4 subjects/semester; how hard is that. And one is music, tough homework in that one I'm sure. You kids got it easy. Enjoy yourselves.

4. david07

david07 Member

easy-check
    boring-double check

music is easy, but it's so boring, and on top of my slow day each day, music is the only good period, and it's still shit

5. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

oh yea girls speech a different language. Pretty much if they're talking they're testing you. speech mysterious and never give them a simple solid answer.

now back to the subject. hm.. u think i could be an IT for someplace if I had a A+ computer technicion cetificate?

6. david07

david07 Member

Hey, i'm interested in the secret language, can u expand on that plz, lol

7. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

hm.. well everthing to them has another meaning. If you want help with girls, even though this is a tech forum but its safety valve so its ok i guess. Go to isohunt.com or your favorite torrent site and search for "double your dating" it should be by David DeAngelo. This guy changed my life. His hints will really help you. If you need extra stuff i guess u can buy his ebooks. u should buy it as the seminars of dyd was free but the ebooks cost money, and isn't it worth it for learning how to get a girl?

8. rav009

rav009 Active member

You are joking right??

You downloaded a guide on how to get a girl, wtf man you dont learn theese things from guides...i cam imagine what you look like..lol, jokin ;D

Bottom line is, please dont do it to yourself, no guides..well thast what i think i understand they may help you, i just think that the old fasioned way is the best way of doing it..and the most rewarding ;P

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

if you read the guide , they will know.

10. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

thats why u gotta stay current with the nwe ones. I could get a girls real numerb in like 10 mins now. and they don't care i'm not hanging out with only one girl. See worth it.

11. rav009

rav009 Active member

Realy?? well i have to say im wrong there then..if what your saying is true then forget the my above post, your guide may be worth it, well done to you l34merik..still i think i'll just stick to my "methods" ;)

12. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

Well if anyone wants it, just search ur favorite torrent site for double your dating.

13. EvaMae

EvaMae Member

@ permiggs - i never seen American Beauty

@ l34merik - what exactly is the point of having more than one girl? when does commitment to one come in? (if i misread the "they don't care i'm not hanging out with only one girl" bit im v. sorry) yeh also - sorry for scaring you, its a craze i just dont understand.

14. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

@permiggs, wat happened in American Beauty? just curious

@Evamae
    Well I just said that I can flirt with more than one girl without anothers permission to show him an example of how good it is. I don't really do it anymore cuz i have a girl now. But when I didn't i dated several so I could find the best one after all girls do that with guys and I want high standards. Since I think I'm a pretty good person, i want the best girlfriend possible. I'm smart i think cuz i have a 4.0 gpa rite now, scored within the top 5% of the Plan test (where its outta the whole us), and i think I'm pretty good lookin cuz back in 8th grade girls would approach me but i didn't know wat to say now i do. After all more guys gota think of themselves as not some loser off the streets. I see some smart guys who totaly freak out and let girls control them.

15. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

@permiggs, wat happened in American Beauty? just curious

@Evamae
    Well I just said that I can flirt with more than one girl without anothers permission to show him an example of how good it is. I don't really do it anymore cuz i have a girl now. But when I didn't i dated several so I could find the best one after all girls do that with guys and I want high standards. Since I think I'm a pretty good person, i want the best girlfriend possible. I'm smart i think cuz i have a 4.0 gpa rite now, scored within the top 5% of the Plan test (where its outta the whole us), and i think I'm pretty good lookin cuz back in 8th grade girls would approach me but i didn't know wat to say now i do. After all more guys gota think of themselves as not some loser off the streets. I see some smart guys who totaly freak out and let girls control them. Also sorry if ur mad or something. I totaly respect regardless of watever u guys do, having one girl or many.

16. l34merik

l34merik Regular member

@permiggs
    oh yea are u kidding about overqualification for Burger King or places like that? kinda scary if it is true

17. EvaMae

EvaMae Member

@ l34merik - i have to admit i read a lot of that with *raised eyebrows*. whether or not all of it is completely true i wont get into a debate about. apart from the:
    - i assume this is decided by your "high standards"?
    okay i said i wasnt going through to a debate and look what im doing. heh. okay so you've had increased confidence and try to do as much as possible to determine that you have the [bold]right[/bold]girl. hmmm. what if a girl you choose out of a selection is acting on false pretences? (apparently they do that sorta thing nowadays, if she thinks you're rich or could be with your gpa she'll do as much as stalk you and whatnot)
    @ permiggs, still waiting for american beauty thing. i want to know!! *sticks out bottom lip*

18. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Calm down EvaMae darling! You'll have to watch it, it's one of the best films ever made! Kevin Spacey jacks up his job in style to go to work in this crappy drive in 'burger king' style restaurant... But watch that film, it's a must!

@l34merik -
    Scary?!? YOU MUST BE JOKING!! Just being alive is overqualification for burger king in MY book!! LOL
    I think i would rather beg on the streets than work in one of those... Well i would probably punch someone within the first 10 minutes of work... LOL

19. EvaMae

EvaMae Member

i dont need to calm down dear, im not even worked up. really.
    i'll look american beauty up, if i can get it from anywhere.
    its normally students and young people working in fast food restaurants isnt it? there isnt normally anyone over 40. i dont think they would let anyone have it as an actual career, its probably just where they can earn a bit of cash before getting to something bigger.

20. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

cough, cough... Eh? LOOOL