1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The greatest game I have and will probably ever played.

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by jckter, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jckter

jckter Guest

To some, Runescape is a way of life, almost like another world you can run to. You can do whatever you like (except for a few rules like offend other players and stuff), it is a free world out there.The whole idea of Runescape is very original, as it combines the ideas of real-time action, RPG and multiplayer games into a very basic program. What fascinates me the most is that your character is part of a diverse trade community, where every item, depending on its rarity, has an accepted "market value." You can make armor, mine ores, become a woodcutter, fish and cook fishes, and make bows and arrows and so much more. Your limit is your imagination.It's basically very similar to real life: improve your skills and make money off a particular trade, which will allow you to finance skills such as magic and ranged fighting that require a constant supply or runes and arrows respectively. You really get a sense of community in this game, because part of the gaming experience depends on the other players. When selling a commodity, a player can log on to a room that has a large amount of players, while those who want to train by fighting creatures without other people taking the kills may prefer to chose empty rooms. Although i'm not a member myself, it is possible to pay $5 a month and unlock tons of member benefits, including many new places to travel to, more items... etc.

RuneScape is a fun, challenging, and exciting game which is very important part of the life of many people.HAVE FUN!

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

in my opinion the game sucks. why? don't know i just don't like it and it's boring. kinda like guild wars, i wasted 30 dollars i thought it would be cool but no, but WoW is fun especially in pvp realms im not a wow either and i play on private servers

3. armorthis

armorthis Guest

Runescape is crap.

Worst MMO ever

4. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

As if... WoW beats it hands down (even though i thought wow was boring) and Tabula Rasa is like 100000000000000000000x better than runescape!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.