1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the guy game - greatest game ever!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by TwiztedX, Sep 11, 2004.

1. TwiztedX

TwiztedX Guest

ok i got the guy game and im tryin to back it up but its 6.2 gigs. does anyone have any information on what files to remove (still keeping the game playable obviously and not removing the good stuff lol) if you haven't played this game yet then get it, get some friends and some beer! and drink!

2. TwiztedX

TwiztedX Guest

ok after doin some searchin i was able to find information on taking a dvd9 and making it work on 2 dvd5's but that was for ps2. (no i do not want to back it up to the hard drive, yes i know it would be easier) i am wondering if anyone knows any way to do this w/ an xbox game. i found a website that claims to make all the backups w/o removing any video or audio or extras, which i think is a lil bs. but thats my opion. any information would be great people.... thanks.

3. sk8rpunk

sk8rpunk Member

not an expert on backing up xbox... but couldnt u just compress some of the videos like u do with normal dvds? then compress some of the audio etc

Last edited: Sep 12, 2004
  4. TwiztedX

TwiztedX Guest

that sounds like it might work but i have no idea how to do that with a game. with a dvd i can compress it. any ideas on how to do that