1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE KING IS BACK!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by vgaddict8, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

did you not read my post? lose the frustrated attitude or you'll never gain our respect.

2. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

That's just who I am man. Take it or leave it. ANTI-HERO for life!! I don't need your "respect". You can shove it up yours!

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

then expect to be banned at some point; if you can't follow the rules and post respectfully, you're gonna find yourself "rooing" the day you were born.
    [​IMG]

"anti-hero"? get off that kick, man. it's just an annoyance. an anti-hero wouldn't be sitting online, wasting forum space.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  4. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Auslander, just because you have a "afterdawn addict" title... don't be too proud man. Anyone can get that title. I have been using this site for two years man.... I have earned my respect!!!! Just because I don't post crap to get a stupid title....doesn't mean I haven't done my dues here man!

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

and just when did i bring title into this? you keep bringing up counter-arguments for points i haven't made!

all i'm saying is that if you're gonna keep posting, you should stop trying to be funny and stop trying to annoy people and actually try to help around here. why muck up a good system when you can be a vital part of it?

6. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

ANTI-HERO!!! THAT"S JUST WHO I AM MAN!!! It's is clear that you just depise me! I don't know what your problem is....but that's your problem man! And i do try to follow all the rules and help others for god's sakes!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2006
  7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

then put "anti-hero" in your sig and shut the feck up about it unless someone asks you. that's the logical thing to do with who/what you are.

my problem is the only time you post, it takes up space, sparks controversy, and helps no one. i'd love to be AD pals with ya,man; i think you're witty and could really liven things up. but as i've said before, you don't know when to stop.

8. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Auslander, since you seems to depise me so much for no apparant reason... just stay out of my "threads"!!!!! I didn't ask you to respond to my "threads"! If posting something makes you angry...why don't you go mess around with all those noobs that post real crap!!!! I don't know what your problem is?

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if you aren't willing to accept a response from anyone, you shouldn't post on a public forum. keep it limited to PM's.

*edit*
    your arguments are weak where they aren't invalid, your points are moot, and your judgement is poor. this is getting petty; if you won't learn, you'll be banned. i'm done trying to help you.

10. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

I can accept response from everyone except "you"! Because you seem to depise me for no apparant reason!! You depised me so much that you had me kicked out for 1 month!!! What's your problem man!!!

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

have you gotten a single post of support? no. i did not "have you kicked out." you got yourself banned. check the record.

12. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

I don't like you... so stay away from me!!!

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

unless you're in missouri, i'm pretty far from you.

14. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Like I said... you "siad" that you would tell a moderator on me for post paddling!! DON"T LIE!!!! STAY THE FU*K away from me!!!

15. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

I don't want to see that stupid "sasha" avatar crap!! Grow up! Dogs are for girls!!! What is your problem!!

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

that's like telling a witness in court that they put a murderer in prison. no siree, the murderer committed the crime and got himself caught--his fault.

what would lying do for me? this is just a forum online. like it as i do, there's no life or death consequences, no fortune to be made or love to be found. lying would get me nowhere.

*edit*
    my sig is within the confines of the rules, which happens to be the area your posts are bounding out of.

and for the record, she's a bunny, not a dog. ^.^

17. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

JUST STAY THE FU*K AWAY FROM ME!!! I DON"T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I HATE YOU!!!

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm posting within the rules online. if you dont' like it, quit checking this thread. welcome back, by the way. i hope your bannanation gave you time to think about how to better spend your time on AD. no one likes seeing a guy with potential get banned.

*edit*
    you're gonna wanna watch the double-posting. mods hate that.

19. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

=================================================================

you should know by now that posting in the safety valve does not increase your rank. and now that i see your true purpose in posting this bitchin'-&-moanin' bovine excrament, i'm going to report you to a mod. hopefully, you'll either be suspended or banned; maybe you'll start to learn then.

=====================================================================

Notice the line " I am going to REPORT you to a Mod ". STAY THE FU*K from me!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR!!!!! SO STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU OWN THIS PLACE! I respect moderators and other afterdawn addicts...but I HATE YOU...Auslander!!!!! You think that just because you posted like a thousand posts or whatnot...you can screw around with anyone you like that is below your rank!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU OBUSE POWER!!!!

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

and report you i did, as a witness would testify in court. it was your actions that got your tushy banned, not mine. be a man and take responsibility for yourself.

*edit*
    i know i'm not a mod, but i do help them by reporting problems when i see them to prevent their spread. be happy i'm not a mod, or you'd already be gone.

*re-edit*
    you shouldn't hate me. all i've done is try to educate you about your follies. can you blame a guy for trying to help you out? i don't want to see you banned--i'm not a sadist. but you're doing yourself in.

why not stop your downwards spiral?

*re-re-edit*
    i have no power to abuse, vg. i'm only addict, not a mod or admin or other staff member. and i don't screw around with people ranked below me; i just screw around with you, same as i'd twist a thorn to pull it out of my rump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.