1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE KING IS BACK!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by vgaddict8, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

This is PERSONAL!!! That's the way Auslander made it.

2. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

WHY DON"T YOU TELL THE MOD"S THAT YOU ARE GAY!!! THEY MIGHT UNGAY YOU!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE A AFTERDAWN ADDICT MEMBER!!!NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!!!

3. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

If you would have told me that the word "gay" offended you... I would have stop. I am sorry. I didn't know. Auslander's problem is that he is gay...and I used that word accidently meaning something else and that offended him. That's why is despised me and report me to the mod and got me banned. JESUS CHRIST!!! I NOW KNOW!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2006
  4. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Why don't I report Auslander's real intentions to the mod? Auslander's real intentions was to get gay haters banned from aftedawn. But sorry I am not one of those. He accidently mistaken me for me and got me banned 1 month. NOW WHERE IS THE REAL JUSTICE IN THIS?

5. gyth

gyth Member

WOW... just... wow...
    vgaddict8, you've got some seriuous issues, i think you need some councilling, not Aus. Chill out and quit posting crap, it's annoying.

6. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Auslander is an evil man!! He dispised me because I accidently used the word "gay" which offened him. Then he took it upon him to report me to the mods and got me banned for 1 month. Let's try banning you for one month and see how happy you are.

7. gyth

gyth Member

He doesn't despise you because you used the word "gay," it seems more like he's fed up with your crap and annoyed by you. I know I am...

[​IMG]

8. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

gyth, you stay out...you don't know jacksh*t. Let me banned you for one month and see how happy you are!

9. gyth

gyth Member

hey dude, i'm speakin my mind, you dont like it? tough sh1t, don't read it...

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@vgaddict8 - you need to chill, and take less of the happy pills or lesss caffeine or something; here's a suggestion, go back to the start of this 'thread' and (slowly) read back the entire thing (out loud to yourself if you like, actually that would help - then you'd get to the same annoyance level as where i'm at reading this utter tripe).

11. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Yeah...it doesn't sound good Creaky. I am sorry. Now that I know the reasons why Auslander dispises me and got me banned a month ago, I am done talking with that guy. I am sorry he's got some major issues.

12. creaky

that's a start; but you'll find that it's not Aus who has issues here... look closer to home...

13. antomic

antomic Regular member

@ the flamers
    cmon this is stupid. arguing over the internet is retarded. theres no reason for it......take a week off from ad like i did and you will see clearly.

peace

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  14. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

This has been one funny thread. There I was perusing the safety valve for some light reading and I find myself in some pythonesk comedy routine. I was just waiting for vgaddict8 to explode like Mr.Creosote in a fit of pique.
    Wow what can really be so damn important that a hissy fit of this proportion and magnitude was thrown. Chill out and take 5 mins away from the screen. No need to try to evicerate everything and every body in futile words. Nothing is to be gained except calouses on your finger tips from a frenzied rant on the keyboard.
    Let it lie and get on with living a life, this is the internet, cyber space and an alternative reality. It's up to all of us to either get along or move along.
    The way you choose to interact with everyone here is your choice and the replies you receive are a reflection of your attitude. If you are outwardly aggresive and post defamatory remarks, then that is what the replies will be. However if you post in a way you want to be replied to, you will always receive good natured and informative replies and everyone benefits. Again it's up to you how your experience on AD goes.
    I'll leave it up to you all to decide to whom this small but totally irelevant post is aimed at and I hope someone takes just a minute to digest it and to realise there is more to life than anger and rage and definitely the internet.

15. jorahan

jorahan Guest

Some how I knew this guy was gonna make the mistake of angering Auslander.... i was just waiting in the dark... giving no warning... Some of us think (*me*) that auslander is a little harsh... but hey thats him... take it or leave it... the anti heroe killer...

16. jorahan

jorahan Guest

It's actually funny to see him try to befreind Creaky... Was harsh little Auslander to strong for you?

Does this mean you were banned for being a gay hater? Are you a gay hater? If so, take a long walk off a short pier... I think you will find you are in the minority when it comes to gay haters...

(auslander, i think it's time to lay off him... [just dont get started on me])

17. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

Personaly I have never had to cross swords with Auslander and I probably never will. I enjoy reading his threads and have never found him to be antagonistic towards anyone who doesn't deserve it or has has attacked him or his reasoning first. He always seems a very level individual as most of the members here are and quick to help where he can. He rarely uses one word when 10 will do (a problem I also share) and is very forthright.
    Oh well enough of the Auslander apreciation society, but I just felt I had to do something to show that anarchy is not the way to go on this site and rudness is not tolerated by polite society.

18. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

I really don't get why he isn't banned for this.

19. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

@tocool
    That was the funniest quote in the whole post. I wonder if the mods really do have the power to [bold] "UNGAY" [/bold]someone. I wonder if that would be in the form of an [bold]"UNGAY MAGIC WAND"[/bold] or some kind of [bold]"UNGAY POTION"[/bold] Watch this space I bet the patents are pending hee hee I can see it now,

[bold]Come to After Dawn and be Ungayed[/bold]

Me thinks it won't be a hit, after all who wants to be left sad, unhappy and despondant?

20. creaky

LMAO. i can't say i have potions for ungaying in my mod's bag o' tricks, or even in my 'man bag'.

i'd have provided some specially cooked creaky quips but am tooooo tired out for humour today, maybe i'll improve as the day draws on (don't build ya hopes up)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.