1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE KING IS BACK!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by vgaddict8, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

He's lucky Creaky got in here before I did as I literally had my finger on the ban button, for the gay comments. People really need to watch what they say as I had a family member who was gay and has passed away so vgaddict8's comments truly offended me.

Just when I was really getting upset about this whole thread pyffy posts this! Nice one man you actually made me chuckle.

2. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

Thanks guys, just trying my best to lighten the day. But give it some thought, what other cool tricks could you mod's be hiding up your sleeves? Only time will tell hee hee

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Mr. Veggimatic was on page one when I went to bed last night and this is already up to page four! Is that a record of some sort? I wish I had more time to read the posts but I'll have to wait ... the stuff about ungaying, magic wands probably fairy dust seems quite creative. I wish I weren't at work so that I could participate more thoroughly.

[bold]BEWARE OF AUSLANDER!![/bold]Il est le loup-garou premier, the greatest of the lychanthropic order. Beware what lies behind the feral eyes.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  4. ireland

ireland Active member

WOW I WENT TO BED THERE WERE LIKE 8 POSTS IN THIS THREAD.
    i see ye all had a gay time since i went to bed..

The primary meaning of the word gay has changed dramatically during the 20th century—though the change evolved from earlier usages. It derives via the Old French gai, probably from a Germanic source.[1] The word originally meant "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy" and was very commonly used with this meaning in speech and literature. For example, the title of the 1938 ballet aptly named Gaîté Parisienne ("Parisian Gaiety"), a patchwork compiled from Jacques Offenbach's operettas, illustrates this connotation. In more recent times, starting in the mid 20th century, the word gay cannot usually be used in this former context without the expectation that one will assume a double entendre, or that the person using the term is out of touch with contemporary society.

The word started to acquire sexual connotations in the late 17th century, being used with meaning "addicted to pleasures and dissipations". This was by extension from the primary meaning of "carefree": implying "uninhibited by moral constraints". By the late nineteenth century the term "gay life" was a well-established euphemism for prostitution and other forms of extramarital sexual behaviour that were perceived as immoral.

The first name Gay is still occasionally encountered, usually as a female name although the spelling is often altered to Gaye. (795th most common in the United States, according to the 1990 US census[2]). It was also used as a male first name. The first name of the popular male Irish television presenter Gabriel Byrne was always abbreviated as "Gay", as in the title of his radio show The Gay Byrne Show. It can also be used as a short form of the female name Gaynell and as a short form of the male names Gaylen and Gaylord. The "Gaiety" was also a common name for places of entertainment. One of Oscar Wilde's favourite venues in Dublin was the Gaiety Theatre, first appearing there in 1884.

MORE HERE
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

First off I think AD needs to make a section called “ AFTERDAWN FAMILY & FRIENDS COUNCLING AGENCY” and Hire Dr. Phil to be a moderator for that section with all the crap post quoted below.

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, this thread has been entirely too much fun.

vg: gay hater, eh? tell me, is it wrong to be intolerant of intolerance? can you tolerate my intolerance of your intolerance? or is it intolerable to tolerate my intolerance of intolerance in any fashion? honestly, i just can't tolerate it.

gyth: hi, mel!

antomic: i agree with arguing online being pointless, however it's my nature to not let go once i sink my teeth into something until i have thoroughly subjugated it. that's the reason i've come as far as i have. for ever illogical, invalid, or irrelevent point put forth, i will always counter, in hopes that perhaps my opposition will be enlightened and move a little closer to nirvana.

jorahan: hi there, buddy! oh, i don't get angry online, i get wordy. that's how i trip people up. things treating you a litle better? i do hope so. and about getting started on you...you're posting in a very calm, intelligent, and rule-abiding fashion--i have absolutely no reason whatsoever to cut into you at all. ^.^

pyffy: i think your nose got a little brown just then :p thanks for the support. :)

gerry: you know more of my secrets than any! XD

larry: thank you! despite her line of work, she's still far to respectable to be judged by the likes of VG :p

all i can do is hope that vg has now decided to leave this petty "hate" of his behind him and join us in doing what we can to see that AD continues to grow and prosper. if he doesn't, he'll get banned. but i, for one, very much believe in second chances, and third chances, and on--losing hope is losing humanity.

7. rav009

rav009 Active member

Lmao....

Chirst guys, this thread had me peeing myself

[​IMG] !!!

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i think the laughs are exactly what he's trying to get.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

best thread ever,even the monkeys from the zoo are watching..
    laughing so hard and holding on to,so that there you know what will not fall off.

[​IMG]

10. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Well I guess I'm the only one who thought this thread was complete shi*e then?

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

ireland summed you lot up a treat -
    - LMFAO and PMSL

i'm guessing vga's finished eating humble pie by now.....it was very entertaining i have to say :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  12. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

I have just read this entire thread.....

Now I have a headache. I am gonna go drink one for everyone.....

13. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

@ Auslander, nah mate,I just looked in the mirror, it was close but there's defo no kaka on the end of my hooter. Although I did strap on my extra wide shoulder guards just in case I slipped ;-) But I was just playing it like an umpire, Calling it as I see it.

As for the thread being sh*te, far from it. It has been a fun experience to lighten another dreary day. Just think it takes a comedian months of honing his/her act to get material this good and we got it all for free. Oh for the joy that is After Dawn :)

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

vgaddict8, lightning struck!!! for the record, my nic is the initals of my full name minus 1 letter & have been using that since oct 76. also you are not my buddy!!!

15. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Damn, i go off to work for a few hours, and look how much fun i missed...

16. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i know, i was late into this one too, had to try harder to think up witty crap

17. ddp

fiend, tell me about!!

18. pyffy

pyffy Regular member

Sorry guys all thats left are the scraps on this one, maybe the wolves needed to be quicker out of the blocks today ;-)
    [​IMG]

19. ddp

pyffy, i'm the wolf master as i was the 1 who started the wolve feeding threads on idiots.

20. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

ddp thinks he's the alpha male :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.