1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the million dollar question?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jorge2332, Feb 13, 2005.

1. jorge2332

jorge2332 Member

What's up guys, I have been backing alot of dvd movies lately and I have accumulated alot of dvd titles, So many that I am addicted to it. At least that's what my wife says! Anyway, I try to keep my software programs updated as much as possible but lately I've encounter some problems with a few movies such as bourne supremacy, the grudge, R.E. 2. & other titles. I have spent hours and even days trying rip but no luck. Finally I was succesful with some movies by using the guides from the forums we all read.
    After going through alot of troubles of creating many coasters I came upon a question (IF YOU WERE RICH, WOULD YOU STILL BE GOING THROUGH THE TROUBLES OF BACKING UP ANY MOVIE TO HAVE IN YOUR COLLECTION OR WOULD YOU JUST SAVE THE HEADACHES AND JUST BUY THE MOVIE?)Me personally, I would still go through the troubles and the headaches of completing a clone copy of a movie just to have the taste of satisfaction.
    What would you guys do?

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

Yep, would have to agree....lol.....but I would still have bought a factoy copy.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005