1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Palm Pre

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by ps2racer, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ps2racer

ps2racer Regular member

I saw this phone at CES 09 but really didn't get any info about it. I am still having trouble finding out when it will be released and what network will carry it. Hopefully it will be available on all networks. I have heard a lot of things, like it's going to be an iPhone killer, which I don’t care. I’m not comparing it to the iPhone. Also I have read that it will be released in February, end of March, and even this summer. But no real good info that anyone can backup. If anyone has any good reliable info that they can backup please share. None of this, my buddy was told by a salesman, kind of junk. Just good reliable info.

As for the phone I like it. I like the features and just the over all look of the phone. Features that stand out the most for me would be the multiple activities. It allows you to keep multiple applications open and move easily between them. You can have email, maps, photos, and websites open all at the same time. I also like the slide out keyboard, making texting easier. What do you all think about it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.