1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Graphics Card and PC gaming Thread

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by abuzar1, Jun 25, 2008.

1. omegaman7

omegaman7 Senior member

One Excretes their waste LOL!

Anybody else get chills when they hear this? Smoker_Alert_01.wav
    The file location should be (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\sound\player\smoker\voice\alert

EDIT - Ok, never mind Zshare! They want you to wait 45sec for the download link. Frick that! LOL!

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  2. Red_Maw

Red_Maw Regular member

The smell machine sounded good up to the point of "human excrement". Smelling human excrement every time I die would make it even more annoying then it already is; might provide more motivation not to die though.

The GRID package is brilliant though, I'd pay 100 just for that lol.

3. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

The GRID package would be my first purchase :)

Maybe feces isn't a good idea eh? But I'd be surprised if it wasn't in something... lol.

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

What about that sound? Doesn't give me chills.

Anyone wondering what Boomer bile smells like?

5. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

LOL nice. Good idea :p

6. omegaman7

omegaman7 Senior member

well...it does me LOL! Snakes freak some people out, but not me. Rats freak most women out, not me. I hate bees quite a bit[​IMG]

Hmmm, boomer bile. Undead Vomit. Yep...that would be pretty gruesome LOL!!!

7. shaffaaf

shaffaaf Regular member

anyone up for l4d now?

8. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I will be in about 10 minutes or so

9. omegaman7

omegaman7 Senior member

I let my brother borrow these batteries a while back for his discman. He said they lasted him for like 3 or 4 days before needing to recharge them. Now...im not sure how much he used them for those days, but that sounds pretty good for a discman. My mouse has been running on them for over a week at nearly heavy usage! VERY impressed. I WILL be buying these again.
    RadioShack 2000mAh Nickel-metal hydride battery (NiMH)

10. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

My sister would always steal my rechargables then throw them away when they ran out of juice... Stupid b***h. I avoided the problem by just having a pack of Duracell Coppertops on hand at all times.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  11. omegaman7

omegaman7 Senior member

I think the SMOKER trips me out, because I was once a Cigarette smoker, and to hear the cough/wheeze of an obvious emphysema condition, hits me at the core LOL! The cough reminds me of old ladies with extreme breathing difficulties. IM GLAD I QUIT SMOKING, LOL! That sound coupled with an unearthly, beastly, cackle/growl sends chills down my spine LOL!

Well...I made it farther on Expert than I thought I would. I even took on a horde by myself and took minimal damage(-12Pts)!!! That darn Tank and witch still have me baffled though. I saw the guy on YOUTUBE hit the Witch in the face, and yet...I CAN'T DO IT!!! Ahh well. Im sure im probably just missing something. I'll pay closer attention next time.

12. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

NiMH batteries kick the ass of other rechargables, they're amazing. Unfortunately they'e expensive. A decent set of 2200mAh from Uniross will set you back £10-£15 for four, versus the £4 of Duracell Ultras.
    I have never smoked, and never intend do. I don't see the appeal at all.

13. shaffaaf

shaffaaf Regular member

man i love smoking, not ciggys, they taste disgusting, but shisha/hookah. it smells/tastes soo fruits and nice, i love it.

14. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

A sweet-favoured way of disguising the same effect, you must surely realise that.

15. shaffaaf

shaffaaf Regular member

well the nicotine content is 0.05% per 250g of tobacco and its filtered through water

16. keith1993

keith1993 Regular member

Hmmm The Official Graphics Card and PC gaming Thread appears to have gone downhill...

17. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Not at all ;)

So, who else can't wait for Half Life 2 Episode 3? :p

18. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Episode 3 is on my list of things to play whenever it comes out. I wonder if they'll have another package deal like The Orange Box that they can throw it into. Or maybe they'll have some sort of discount for everyone who bought The Orange Box. Either way I really want to see an end to the story. It got REALLY good at the end of Episode 2.

On another note, I hear they have started development on Half-Life 3. Maybe it's just a pipe-dream or maybe they're gonna call the episodes Half-Life 3. If they do it'll be the biggest rip-off ever, period. But I hope they release an actual Half-Life 3. And I hope it's as optimised as Half-Life 2, relatively speaking of course.

@Shaff

I love my hookah, but I've only ever smoked real shisha out of it a few times. I like apple and mint together or maybe just strawberry. Mostly, though, it's a display piece. I smoke my herb out of a short metal pipe :p

Oh yeah not to mention that aside from flavor, shisha is additive-free. It's less dangerous than cigarettes by far. Still dangerous sure, but far less than any cigarettes.

Yeah smoking is a terrible habit but I do it anyway. In this day and age, you're almost guaranteed to get cancer if you live long enough. I consider nuclear war a more immediate threat.

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  19. shaffaaf

shaffaaf Regular member

hehe, some 'errbs :D my mates do that, but out of a hookah thats not mine, ill stirctly wont allow that. shisha only :)

20. harvrdguy

harvrdguy Regular member

Wow, we all got some great ideas out of that smell machine. Human excrement wouldn't kick in when the player died - you can't smell anything if you're dead! But if somebody else died! But I agree, you could skip that one. Damn Sam, I see you already have the goddamn thing practically patented, lol. Jeff, your package of smells for Crysis, sounded great.

And I loved your vent about your sister - sounds like quite a character - punching bag enthusiast - food in car 'til it ferments - hahaha. She's the owner of the big screen you watch from time to time, right? LOL

Regarding smoking - well people have been doing it for thousands of years. I see all the ads on tv about it - all the skeletons. I haven't smoked for years, but I don't think it's such a sin, lol. Anybody ever tried smoking without inhaling? - you know - just taking it in mouth only - you can blow smoke rings, the whole thing. You still get some of the nicotine rush, some of the flavor, but none of the effect on the lungs. And it's your little secret, nobody knows! lol It's what my dad used to do after his lungs were shot. He started smoking little cigars to stop the inhaling habit. Later back to cigarettes but without full inhaling.

Kevin, where'd you get those little rolling eyes - NICE!!

Nuclear war? I hope not. Tomorrow - gaming day. Catch me on steam all day - my user name fully spelled out. See you guys.

Rich