1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The post your amount of posts thread

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by sobhy2406, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

That's one lucky raspberry lol. Yeah the tomb raider girl does look eerily like a meth addict.

2. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

hey i know its in here somewhere but there are soooo many pages.

so how many posts is it till you become an afterdawn addict was it 2000 or more or less or what... just want to know how far away i am (1304 and counting)

3. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

4. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

yeh thats what i thought... oh well back to answering threads i go... only just under 1200 to go :S

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

well if you answer this then that'll be another.............you can thank me later

6. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

I heard you were on hiatus from AD andmerr. Btw I've heard Memorex is good media, should I buy some? I have a small rodent lodged in my DVD Burner, should dislodge him, or is this a new driver employed by Nero?

7. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Tokijin - I highly recommend Memorex media. My first & only CD burned using a Memorex disc lasted a whole [bold]6 months[/bold] before it refused to load!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
  8. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

I am a big fan of CMC disc :D I bought a pack of 9,000 for £3 and they are not working at all :D They do make good frizebee's though!

-Mike

9. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

LOL
    Had my cousin doing a scan on one of his CMC Mag dvd's to show how bad they were...(he swears by his Imation...)
    Result: 100%!! Not even 1 PI/PO erros... Never seen nothing like it! I'll be bringing a print screen soon to show you...

10. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

@Permiggs,
    Im just guessing, but i bet the drive that did the scan doesnt support pi/po and the box was either greyed out or unchecked.
    Do it on a liteon drive or one that supports it, and i bet you a stack of CMCs it has at least 1 failure..
    With no pi/po check all discs will come out 100% on nero quality. It didnt check for the errors so it didnt report any, Nero sees no errors and says "its a magical disc" must be perfect..

I dont have much to loose, I too got in on that same deal as Mik3h
    LOL :)

11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

slowly growing

12. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Yeah Permiggs, I had several scores of 100 until Alkohol pointed out that my drive didn't support PI/PO scans. So I now I get to guess with Max PIF's what my score would be with POF's factored in. I did have a TY that quick scanned with 2 max PIF's the other day, but who knows how accurate that is. Hey MaxBurn, what speed do you scan it with CD/DVD Speed? I've read scan at the speed you burn at, scan at 4x, 8x, 1x, what do you recommend, everybody seems to have a different opinion on that. I just aced two midterms and I've been up 24+ hours, time for some half nekkid women.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

Congrats on the mid-term ace Tokijin!
    The recomendation is to scan at the same speed as the burn, but ive done it with the setting of maximum, and it doesn't seem to make much difference. You can get different numbers just by scanning again many times. I think these tests are good, but not 100% accurate. Good enough to tell you if you need to burn that one again. And thats about all i use it for. Occasionaly i use it to test already burn movies in my collection, but i think a better test is to watch them.

Only one of your half-neked women pics came thru. Little red x for the other ones. First one looks like jessica alba. :)

14. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Thanks I'm not positive I aced my midterms, but I am pretty sure I did. I fixed the Jessica Alba pics. I couldn't have my baby blocked by yahoos who don't like people linking to their images.

15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Tokijin, heres my fav of Jessica

[​IMG]

You have posted 4695 messages to our discussion forums since you created your account on 29 December 2004

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2006
  16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

how come we are posting girl pictures in a thread for post count??!!

17. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

C'mon DDP it's the safety valve. Surely your half cyborg soul still appreciates hot women. This thread has been off topic for months now. That's a good clip Jessica aabbccdd, I've got the clip on my HD or disc somewhere. I've got most of the recent movies she was in, Sin City, Fantastic 4, Into the Blue. Into the Blue was nice... great plot... Jessica Alba... bikini... 2 hours.... ummmm... have to go....

18. andmerr

andmerr Guest

shame on you tokijin off topic again.................nice pics those but then again ddp is right .

you have posted about 3 posts in the last 3 days, a new record.......

19. ireland

ireland Active member

ddp is right,
    You have posted 1 messages to our discussion forums since you posted this pix,
    (one)
    [​IMG]

good night all

for ddp as he needs all the help he can get..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  20. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

Welcome back andmerr! You didnt miss much. S.O.S. with a fresh new batch of members. :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.