1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE RUNNING MAN IS BACK in Shaun of the Dead

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dvdripdvd, Dec 17, 2004.

1. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

For people deciding to back up their copy of [bold]Shaun of the Dead[/bold] the running man in green shorts is back. It has to be some kind of new security on dvds from Universal===same as The Bourne Supreamcy. Like for the Bourne Supreamcy, I tried the exact same steps in [bold]NEW PROBLEM WITH DVD SHRINK[/bold] to fix the problem

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I managed to copy Shaun of the dead with XcopyRF version. AnyDvd overcame copyright issues. I doubt very much that it has a new form of protection.

3. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

with dvd shrink I cant even get 1% done and I get an error can you guys help me ? I've been trying w/ this dvd sense wednesday when we got it in stock and also w/ Resident evil apocolyps please get back to me really need it

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

What error are you getting? & have you looked at the shrink guides in this forum for some top tips?

5. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

I've checked all the guides i could find most of posted by the infamous scuba steve for resident evil i'm getting the crc error for shaun of the dead i'm getting just a normal error right from the start i've used dvd decrypter for shaun of the dead and that worked but it's still to big and i need shrink for it and same results as for resident evil It wont work in either shrink or decrypter thanks for listening hope this helps you help me

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I am assuming CRC means cyclic redundancy error. If so that usually means it is either a dirty original disc or a bad factory pressing. Abbreviating problems does not really help us in solving your problems!
    We all appreciate a bit of clarity in problems. It is for everyones' benefit.

7. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Yes you are correct earlyer today I went and picked up diffrent copies of each movie from work and still no luck any other suggestions or questions that I may be able to answer?

8. bardie

bardie Regular member

I back-ed up Bourne Supremacy with no probs at all.
    I used DVD Decryter to rip the movie, DVD Shrink to edit out just the movie itself and Nero 6.6 to burn it.
    Works fine, unable to tell any difference from the original.
    Pete

9. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Hey, yes the running man trick works for shaun of the dead... but with the resident evil I still am seeing problems the crc as stated above is the cause of this any ideas yet? has anyone successfully ripped that movie?

10. Devoir

Devoir Member

I took an alternate route made a full copy... every thing except the main movie I shifted the custom ratio to as low as they would go... no foreign langs...

just finished watching it... played fine.