1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sig Thread - Get one now!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by alienator, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

well, i could always send you some clean stuff. ^.~

2. Spartan28

Spartan28 Regular member

SOMEONE MAKE ME A SIG! I want to be on the tv series called Heroes on Peter Petrelli. Thanks!

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Oh Bubba..

[​IMG]

4. dragondog

dragondog Regular member

lander i like the sig !nice!

5. dragondog

dragondog Regular member

oh yea and honda accord sucks.....but a civic is nice

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

thank you. :)

accords and civics are both nice, and can both be made into road-burning performers. however, riced anything sucks. this includes not only civics and accords, but even mustangs and neons. i've seen *everything* riced.

prime example: non-functional aftermarket hoodscoop = rice. if you see this on any car, don't buy it. the driver not only beats on the underpowered engine to try to overtake much faster cars, but probably tears the interior up in anger every time he loses and obviously has no respect for his vehicle. :)

7. 2f4st4u

2f4st4u Regular member

well i guess it was worth a try

8. 2f4st4u

2f4st4u Regular member

yea in real life a riced car looks horrible but the NFS games are hella fun to play =]

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sorry, just had to post this:
    [​IMG]

whatever floats your boat. ^.^

10. dragondog

dragondog Regular member

so what are you more of a muscle lover......and yea iv also seen mustangs turned to rice burnners witch all i got to say on that is STUPID....that is a american muscle dont rice it up, put a damn blower on it if your gonna supe it up, i did have 280zx mucles not rice burner....but in my OPINION i do like the honda civics...there affordeble and easy to supe up and will run forever....but thats my OPINION... ;)

and mods sry for talking bout cars in sig forum but it did start from a car sig

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  11. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

My Mustang GT runs high 11's with a non functional hoodscoop :) Cammer 5.0 power makes up for it ;)

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

dragondog: actually, i'm more of an efficiency love. if a vehicle performs well, i want it to perform very well, in any area. i don't like gaudy aesthetic design--clean cut lines, simple (but high quality) paint, minimal chrome...what can i say, i'm a fan of sleepers, cars that are the exact opposite of rice burners.

i'm not saying civics are bad, they're just not my preference. they're great cars, but i far prefer my subaru for the money. once i've pushed it to the very peak of what it can do in N/A form and saved up, i plan on doing either a full STI swap or supercharger conversion. :)

my other project is the '96 ram sitting in my driveway. the impreza is going to be my daily driver for forever, but that ram will be my weekend vehicle. by the time it's done, it will do a wheel stand, just like my beloved charger in the fast and the furious. ^.~

and speaking of chargers, i will be looking for a '68 shell in a few years, as i want to build a 400 cubic inch *rally* charger. XD

svtstang: as long as it doesn't have altezzas, i'm happy. ^.~

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  13. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

oh hell no....clear corners are the mark of a true ricer! Im 100% stock exterior. Cant say the same about the engine though :p Cammer 5.0 crate motor, SLP long tube headers/x-pipe/catback, K&N CAI, and 3.73s in the rear. Maybe ill add some cheesy altezza's though!

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sounds like a beast. bet i take you on the curves, though. :p

15. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

oh for sure Aus! Your subaru will own anytime we arnt going in a straight line! I was so obsessed with power I forgot about something a lil bit important....SUSPENSION!

[​IMG]

LMAO off that piece of sh!t

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yeah, there was a lot of potential there with that accord...and it was all wasted.

17. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

H20 from a prelude plus a t3/t4 hybrid turbocharger would be respectable...but in the end it is still a accord!

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

see, it's a shell that screams "nothing special," that makes up half a sleeper. :)

19. dragondog

dragondog Regular member

like i said the accord is crap... so it has chrome tail lights and plastic skirts and bumper and a cheap spoiler that cost no more then 75$ and from the looks of this spoiler it holds the car back rather then pushing it down...this car belongs to someone working at burgerking only those kind of salries can you pull out a pice of s**t like that accord the car really doesnt even look like it was droped the skirts what makes it look low....if those skirts arnt bolted down tight enough ull see the cars panties in ur rearview mirror as you fly by...am i missing anything?

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

now go say all that on the car mods thread, where i've been trying to get this convo to pick up. you'll find the same accord picture there. ^.~