1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sims 2 burn???

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by itsmyswag, Jul 15, 2007.

1. itsmyswag

itsmyswag Member

umm i own the sims 2 but i want to burn disc1 to a dvd for a friend who instaled mine and doesnt have disc 1 to play it so how would i burn it?? to another dvd

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

If there are 4 discs to your game then it would be on CD.

You can use PowerISO to make a copy, but you'll probably need a No-CD crack.

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

no, hes right by saying dvd 1 as this is what mine came as. the deluxe package was a single dvd with a bonus content dvd that is entirely stupid and a waste of time. but dont bother making a copy of the disc, it wont play. as i have already attempted this with my girlfriends laptop and my desktop. the burnt disc wont work in either one. they both say please insert the original and no the backup. and you cant mount the image to game jackal or anything like that either. it wont work. and i havent found a working no-cd/dvd crack yet for the sims 2 deluxe.

4. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

I wonder if my copy is different, I was able to make a backup and use the No-CD crack. I had the 4 disc before, now I have the 1 DVD. I got @ GCW.