1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Size Majestic (NSW, Australia) seeks members

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by tsm101, Feb 19, 2005.

1. tsm101

tsm101 Member

[bold]The Sire Majestic[/bold] (not the Size Majestic, sorry about the typo) are a new alternative/art-rock band from the southern suburbs of Sydney, Australia. We have a guitarist and drummer, but we're looking for more members.

If we were to describe the sound we're after, it would be a mix of artists such as A Perfect Circle, Dredg, Silverchair (Neon Ballroom/Diorama era), Pink Floyd, Radiohead, The Police, Rufus Wainwright, Mogwai, Oceansize, Cog, Massive Attack, Björk and Modest Mouse.

We're looking for:
    - a male vocalist
    - electronics (beats/keys/programming)... male or female
    - bass... male or female

Your own gear and transport is essential, as well as a creative input into the band. Professionalism would also be nice (let's face it, we would all like to make a living out of this some day).

If some of this is interesting you, please feel free to drop us a line at thesiremajestic@hotmail.com and we can discuss ideas from there.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Another who hasn't read the forum rules .... <shakes head>

I suggest you take a minute to read our forum rules (link in my sig) and edit your post ... before I get in the banning mood

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005