1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ultimate Softmodding an XBOX Tutorial Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by xSModder, Sep 1, 2005.

1. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

2. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

how do i restore my xbox and get back on live

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2006
  3. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

I don't reccommend posting your e-mail, in a public forum. I think its against the rules too. In the future send a private message if you want to share your e-mail.

Follow the teammoders ftp tut I sent you, I think you'll be allright.

4. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

im sry didnt know k ill try to figure it out

5. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

Oh yeah you can edit your previous messages and erase you e-mail.

6. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

k mloyllo i got flash fxp working i see all the files now what do i d withh all the files. tell me what to do step by step. i just want to know how to put my xbox back to normal and mod on xbox live.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2006
  7. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

is Slayer's A I 2.6 is that suppost to be puff o matic cause i already have that and i think that urasia web site u gave me is wrong. i also think i might need a new dash board.

8. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

k ill be back later and i want to finish my soft mod for live so i will need to get a dashboard dont know how and i will need to know how to send mods to xbox. and remember i want to know how to play on live with them. PLEASE fast as possible.

9. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

Send me a private message with your e-mail and I'll send you some goodies, like c, and e and even slayers 2.6. Your right the one at euraisia is not the same thing I have. I got mine off of bear share. I even edited the version I have with updated applications like dvd2xbox 2.4 emulators roms and such. Yahoo messager is good for transferring files up too 100 mb, and chatting. Get yahoo messager from the home page and we'll get it.

10. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

which one are u going to add me on yahoo or msn

11. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

yeah i thought it was diffrent anyways thanks for all your time man i hope i get my xbox running again. but i still want to soft mod my xbox for live can u help me with that too.

12. hhhhhhelp

hhhhhhelp Guest

hey mlyollo are you on my yahoo cause ur not on mine

13. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

Hey HHHHHHHelp

You need this file Type is exactly Bearshare's search and select apps/Archives: Slayers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_v2.6FINAL.iso

Not .exe not .rar

Make sure its .iso

It's size is 365,297,664 bites or 365.297,664 Megabites
    Its got an icon on the left side of it that looks like a cd.

Once you get it downloaded
    1.Open QWix

2.Click Etract iso.
    You will browse for Slayers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_v2.6FINAL.iso in your My downloads folder. Usually it located under MY Computer>Local disk C>My downloads.

3.Select it, and it will ask you where you want it to be created, put it somewhere you'll remember May I suggest My Documents>My Pictures.Wherever

4.Select that and it will start extracting it. It could take a few minutes.

5.When it completes go to My Documents>My Pictures and you'll see it in a file folder.

5.Click it, and select DVDImage>System>All. Boom there are your replacements for c, and e.

6.FTP the contents of the folder c on your computer to the "folder/partion" c on you x box overwriting and exzisting files currently there.

7.As far as e I would do the same at first, If there are still problems I would erase the contents of TDATA UDATA and Cache, NOT THE FOLDERS THEMSELVES.

Hope this helps,
    MLOYLLO

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  14. Uvlak

Uvlak Guest

HEy I didn't know any where else to post this but i try to make an account and it says use a different credit card? Can you only have a certain amount of accounts on one credit card??

15. baileyboy

baileyboy Guest

I had a hard time finding Ldots iTools SC 1.7 so I would really appreciate you sending me the link at baileyboyow@yahoo.com

16. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

Uvlak
    Use the add supported version its free. While using Bearshare to find App/Archives it is important to type exact file names "copy and Paste" and hope the right people are online. Most important have a high speed internet server and patience. These files are RARe lol, so allways save a copy in a shared file if you use bearshare for your personal use and your peers.

Bailyboy I don't think there are any links, but you might get lucky.

I don't think I saw ltools_v1[1].7.5_SC_NTSC "copy and paste" on mIRC x bins, I guess its a good resource, I got booted.......Check out euraisia.nu Afterdawn.com I don't have to mention, but check out teammodders.com xboxscene.com, and get a printer if you don't like reading your monitor.

17. Davey775

Davey775 Member

does the lunix save come on the Action Replay Max

18. baileyboy

baileyboy Guest

someone emailed it to me bro so its all chill thnx ne way
    ~BB

19. Davey775

Davey775 Member

where can u download lunix??

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  20. spug89