1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the warrior

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by zuckie, Jan 25, 2007.

1. zuckie

zuckie Member

i use any dvd and clone dvd but no matter what i try i get someone talking explaining the whole movie instead of just the movie also have another movie like that "conversations with other women what do i do to get just the movie and not someone talking about how its made

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Try turning off the directors commentaries with the remote for you DVD player. You can also remove all of the 2 channel audio tracks when making your backup and leave only the AC3 5.1...this will leave you with the main movie audio only.

3. zuckie

zuckie Member

tried turning off with remote didn't work looked at audio and all audio is ac3 2.0 there is no 5.1 also tried doing second largest version of dvd and still got commentary

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Keep the largest track and delete the rest.

5. zuckie

zuckie Member

tried the largest track also still get the comentary also tried shutting off audio that didn't work either I shut off the commentary with the dvd remote but when i put it in the computer to burn i still get the commentary I have used up 8 discs trying different things even tried running it through dvd fab still get commentary help---