1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The xbox 360 section NEEDS to be split into sub-forums

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by eebeejay, May 21, 2010.

1. eebeejay

eebeejay Active member

For the very first time, I dipped into the PS2 section of AD. There are 6 or 7 sections for it. Even Xbox has 2 sections. With the way 360 homebrew has taken off, there needs to at the very least be flashing/modding section and a JTAG section. Come to think of it, this is the only forum I know of that doesn't break the 360 down into sections. (Nike's words: Just do it)

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

us older folks have been saying the same thing since day 1. but it never has happened and never will happen. (if you want different sections go to HERE )

3. eebeejay

eebeejay Active member

Older folks? So you walk with a cane I take it?

Did they ever say "why" it hasn't/won't happen? They can't have a good reason. It's needed, especially now with JTAG/Homebrew.

Yeah I spend time THERE too.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I'm older. 39. And I do walk with a cane when I'm outside the house. Having 4 back surgeries in 5 years will do that :)

[​IMG]

I did ask the mods and then message an admin about separating the 360 forum awhile back. Obviously nothing ever came out of it.

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

reason was something like 'the noobs cant even find the right place now, so why would adding more sections help alleviate this problem'

6. brooksonj

brooksonj Guest

man that's hectic! what happened with ya back mate??

7. miketrev

miketrev Regular member

I would like to see it split myself but I can see where they are coming from. We still see xbox 360 posts in the xbox forums. I even see a Cable Box question in here the other day

8. ffocus06

ffocus06 Regular member

I know this post is a little old but I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. I think they should cut down the older consoles to maybe just three each, such as: PS2 Games, PS2 Mods, PS2 Discussion. Same with xbox. I think the PSP one is good. Then just add xbox 360 mods, games, discussions. Same with the PS3 and Wii. Lots of people post questions about games in the xbox games. If they just made it these three for all of them I think it would be a lot easier for new and current AD users to navigate.

Oh and I'd say leave Gamecube and the DS the way they are too.