1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theory on burning GC

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by SuperTed, Sep 21, 2004.

1. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

Memorex all the way dude! =) Had least problems with it, burned ISOs at 2x...

2. indienemo

indienemo Guest

fingers crossed it doesnt lose sync or anything stupid like that. Its funny instead of threading the vip out through the back i threaded it round the front and through a hole cutted through the fan vent on the other side... youll laugh when you see the pic.

3. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

I'm desperate to fix the programmer in the cube too... =(
    It's like a little tumor hanging out the back of my cube.

Curious to see your pic. Hope you haven't f#cked up your cube in the most possible way. lol

grtz

4. donovans

donovans Member

new to this group. and to be honest i don't really know much about computers, but was wondering...has anyone ever put a harddrive in their gamecube( if it is even possible). my cousin has a xbox with an 80 Gig harddrive, he just rents games, the xbox reads them, and he saves them to his harddrive. might it be possible to do this with gamecube? Just throwing ideas out here. I have been following the message board and i have no idea what most of you are talking about, but do believe that Super Ted was getting close.
    One last question. could a gamecube dvd/cd drive be connected or maybe installed into a computer? if i coudln't couldn't you read the disks that way?
    I am sorry if i sound like an idoit, like i said don't know much about this stuff.

5. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

It is possible to connect GC's DVD-drive into computer, you have to find right pin order and then connect it to computer(throught IDE?) and then make drivers for it to work. and you need lot of knowledge of these things.

but there's an idea, when GC's drive can be attached to computer, then GC's DVD-drive could be replaced with computer's hard drive(and someone can surely make .dol for that).

6. jj12

jj12 Guest

i've got NERO START SMART and i burnt 5 ps2 games and it worked.
    but what about GC it would work wouldn't it.
    if i have a modcip for my GC IT MUST
    and whats the ac network and all the 13434 adaptors everybody is talking about.