1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There goes 200 bucks.....

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by eagle17, Jun 13, 2004.

1. eagle17

eagle17 Member

My friend gave me his XBOX to exploit, so I loaded up the Big Fonts exploit and it worked great. Well he comes back to me and says he wants the M$ dash back on, he wants Xlive over Evo-x {stupid}. So I FTP into his Box and take off all the Evox files and put his Box back the way it was. We reboot it and it works fine, yay. He leaves it unplugged for a day and the strangest thing happens, HE GETS CLOCKLOOP so I tell him to leave it running on the loop for a while and it shoudl work ok, well he did and when it finished, it booted to Evox?!??!?! So now Im freaked but ok. he says he will just stay with the Evox. He leaves it unplugged again {much to my shagrin} and this time when the loop ends it goes to the XBOX screen of death?? I am confused and now he says its my fault and wants me to pay for it. Please help

2. redjuice

redjuice Member

Reinstall the exploit (or use another) or use a cheap mod chip. Then properly uninstall or reset his box. More details and smarter people at xbox-scene.com. Sounds like you are a kid, don't worry the lawyers won't get you.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Better living through http://www.maxpower.ca[/i]. Soon to be home of the worlds biggest "Special K"[/small]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004
  3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

use an autoinstaller with ms dash
    can play live by selecting ms dash from evox

4. eagle17

eagle17 Member

thank you for the edvice, but I cant even get to a dash, maybe if I put a game in there and let the clock lop run when it finished it would boot the game and since the saved game hack is still on his xbox I could boot evox?

5. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

yes as long as you can get mechassault/james bond to boot it should work. To stop the clock loop and completly remove the exploit just delete bert and ernie in the fonts folder(and rename the other fonts .xtf if they were changed)