1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There must be someone you hate!! (or love!!!), boss, teacher, ex-girlfriend anything!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, and i hate oil tycoons...especially those in politics.

2. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

I hate Ciggarette smokers and i like tea!!!

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I hate taxes and pretty much the laws,they suck arse and some of the laws should be thrown away for stupidity.For instance taxes have always gone to people on welfare,women on welfare who give birth to about twenty kids and we all pay for them why they lay on there fat arse and watch everyone else work.I normally see it like that and some of the laws are just nonesense.Cops to me are useless,when have they ever been helpfull.I normally see them give out tickets and are just a bunch of fat boys eating dunken donuts all day,but when have they done anything usefull.Trust me on this one,if anyone does there job and should get credit for it,then it should probably be the FBI or the smart fockers above the cops.I have more respect for forensic people than I do cops.Just for the fact that they carry a badge doesn't neccessarily mean they should be power tripping everyone else when they don't do anything to begin with.I also agree with Auslander on the people that kill animals and leave them to rot for fun.Why hunt and kill an animal then leave it behind is beyond me,doesn't really fit the description of hunting.I always thought hunting means killing an animal and keeping the meat from it.I do see what you mean Auslander,there are a couple of idiots that just kill animals and leave them.I don't see anything wrong with killing an animal if you are going to keep the meat,but by just killing an animal for no reason doesn't serve a purpose.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Damn, Doggy. You hate me. LOL I smoke, and I wear socks with my sandles. And my wife smacks me up the side of the head when she sees the socks. LOLLOL (I am only kidding about my wife smacking me. But she does shake her head.)

5. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

LOL...only complies to non-Afterdawn users!!!

6. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

i hate when you are just walking along minding your own buisness, and you walk down a kerb and step on the side of you foot and limp along for about 5 minutes trying just to walk normally, man that hurts like f*ck!!

i love the dream where i do every thing that i want to do before i die in 1 day

!!thecraigc!!

7. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

8. InMaChip

InMaChip Guest

I love afterdawn

9. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

hell yeah LMAO that happens to me all the damb time...i hate clowns

and my demon dog

10. kinza

kinza Regular member

Who do I hate? Hmm, I guess I don't really HATE anyone, I just don't like politicians like loaded, extremely rich people who don't share their money, and of course this isn't someone but...ever since i started high school last year, i began to hate, umm...dislike school.

i love my famil, friends, and relatives. that's kind of obvious.

11. shuboy00

shuboy00 Member

I love myself...in fact I am infatuated with myself!!!! (lol)
    I HATE nosy a$$ co-workers and I also hate the look (actual design) of the new PS3!!!!

12. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I hate people that gets in my business. I hate farting in school.LOL
    I love this girl in school. I also love you guys and ad.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  13. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

...gay...[bold]I SAY NOTHING!!![/bold]

14. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Along with Millions of other people, I hate both the RIAA and the MPAA..
    And I love aD + PCs

-Mike

15. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i hate when 3 year old threads come back to life and i see the names of my kid Dela and my old friends who I haven't talked to forever and i get all bummed out. you bastards!!

j/k

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  16. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Yeah I know Dela was a cool cat,actually I do miss Dela he was pretty cool.I haven't heard or talked to him in a year or so it seems.Darth you been the phatty mack when it comes to mods(a compliment and Flip also not sure where he is at)you two seem to be pretty close am I right,keep your crunk juice flowing and don't leave this place for as long as you can brotha.Ad is probably the best site I have been to,probably why I have been here for so long.By the way where is Herbs at,haven't heard from that playa in so long also.

17. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Neph is awesome also,but everyone already knows that so didn't really need to add him in there ;).

18. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hey LB - Dela and Herbs and I are still in the IRC channel 24/7. I just haven't talked to Dela in a week or so and usually thats not the case. He usually checks in with me at least once a week or so, he must be off doing "young people" stuff, that crazy kid of mine i swear, he'll be the death of me yet!

19. romero

romero Regular member

20. RagePro

RagePro Guest

I love AD