1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There must be someone you hate!! (or love!!!), boss, teacher, ex-girlfriend anything!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Oct 14, 2002.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you didn't read my post properly than. i said there would have been about a million american casualties & 10s of millions of japanese casualties that include military personnel & japanese civilians. so better to kill the few to save the many than to kill the many to save the few. japan started the war against the states with the unprovoked attack of the pacific fleet at pearl harbor dec 7 1941. the bombings of the 2 japanese cities was the only time so far that a nuclear device was used against another nation & hopefully stays that away for the sake of humanity because nobody will win then but all will lose!! are you a born american or did you come from another country as an immigrant as it sounds like the latter not the former??!!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  2. gear79

gear79 Guest

my thoughts exactly ddp, and before i even get involved in this particular topic, i must say to you xpitbull, indeed, know your history !
    shoot, watch the movies on pearl harbor, the new movie is too much of a love story, but gives you the point.
    war in general is stupid, better to not get involved and loose none, then get involved, and loose so many of our own, hell, look at out current war, not a day goes by that you hear of another american death due to the war... it drives me mad, i have family over there, and would hate the day i [bold]get that[/bold] dreadful phonecall.

3. munx

munx Regular member

im a republican but i hate bush.....

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I can't stand people who spout ridiculous crap while being completely ignorant of facts. Hint, hint......................

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  5. ddp

2nd that & was waiting to see if you would post something on that or not.

6. Nephilim

You covered it quite well my friend. There nothing worse than an idealist with no knowledge of historical facts.

7. ddp

thankyou & i know what you mean & especially if they twist the facts around to suit their purposes.

8. gear79

gear79 Guest

hey neph......... (off topic) i took that duramax class yesterday and today......... oh man, what an engine !!! i am impressed, i think it will outlive the powerstroke.
    back on topic.
    i could not have said it better myself, but will add.... probably just added some uselss facts that he has heard elsewhere and construed his own facts, in fact, making him more oblivious to what really happened, and now believes hear say and untrue fatcs.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

and the Minute Men are doing a GOOD service trying there damn best to help keep out borders safe WE NEED MORE OF THEM

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

heres a good email i got last week about WAR please read

Subject: Message from the Ghost of General Patton....

Message from the Ghost of General Patton....
    ATTENTION!
    OK you whining, panty-waisted, pathetic maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

Got that, Kennedy?
    WHICH PART DON'T
    YOU GET?
    Islam a peaceful religion???
    Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.

Some of them are here among us now. They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a shit how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want you dead, and think it is God's will for them to do it. And you think Bush and Ashcroft are your worst enemies?

Some think if we give them a
    hug or listen to them, then they'll
    like us... and if you agree, then you are a dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even
    some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

Stop bitchin' about your Damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 5.25% unemployment rate...and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' asses.

How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush for all your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change?

You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots! And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS-
    and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about... if you ever gave a damn about
    anything.
    DISMISSED!

11. yuser

yuser Member

well yeh the mionute men are doing a good job but what is up with those ppl at the mexican borders who are trying to supposedly "protect" the immagrants from the mintute men i mean the Minute men cant legally shoot them unless htey are threatened. Theppl at the mexican border are helping the immagrants get in....but what about the canadian border????? what if those damn Nadians get in here? LOL

12. ddp

now why would us peace loving canadians who have a mean temper when ticked off would want to enter the states except to visit disney land & shop. don't like your crime, guns or dirty cities. got enough problems with guns courtesy of you guys from south of the border who like to send it to other peace loving countries!!

13. ryan05

ryan05 Guest

is this true u do through a gay or if u are a woman a lesbian stage in your life when a teenager

14. gear79

gear79 Guest

wtf does that mean, mush less have to do with this thread?

15. killerc

killerc Guest

ILl get this thread back on track i love my sexy math teacher prrrrrrrrrrr

16. Nephilim

Oh Lord, not from you ddp!

17. Nephilim

ryan05

Have a point next time you post. Some relevance wouldn't hurt either.

18. killerc

killerc Guest

@ryan05 your post didnt make sence but it made me laugh

19. ddp

Nephilim, thought i would get your dander up with that post. that is why i did it!!

20. Nephilim

Objective achieved ;)