1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There must be someone you hate!! (or love!!!), boss, teacher, ex-girlfriend anything!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Oct 14, 2002.

1. yuser

yuser Member

math teachers are sexxy prrrrrrr so hot....mmmmm math teachers...... so hot.......LOL. dude if your math teacher is 90yr olds like most of them are u are messed up or 90yrs old yourself.

2. yuser

yuser Member

math teachers are sexxy prrrrrrr so hot....mmmmm math teachers...... so hot.......LOL. dude if your math teacher is 90yr olds like most of them are u are messed up or 90yrs old yourself.

3. yuser

yuser Member

sorrry bout posting twice my bad. now im gonna go to canada and travel the one road....the only road.....the one road in canada...cus they only have one road, and yet somehow you can get any wharer on it. 1 question r there black (african Canadians), Mexican(latin Canadians) or Indians(Native Canadians) in Canada?

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

we have lots of roads in canada including the longest street in the world. we also have all or most of the nationalities & races of the world in canada just like the states.

5. killerc

killerc Guest

i live in canada to and its great but whats even better is germany 1 lane you can drive how fast you want..it must be because of there awesomes cars like mercedes ,audi ,Bmw and more

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

those cars are only so great because of the Autobahn. they had to be designed to be extremely stable, safe, and durable when run at high speeds, and these requirements led them to set the standards of a great ride. :D

i want to go to germany so badly. i've never topped my Subaru Impreza out, and i neeeeedddd to.

oh, and i [bold]hate[/bold] hypocritical cops. you know who i mean: the ones that roll through stop signs, tailgate, speed insanely, bob and weave on the roads, etc.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2005
  7. killerc

killerc Guest

ya i hate cops 2 they always run through stop sign even when thers no emergency.. hey Auslander whats your Auslander top speed and whats the highest you ever drove?

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

with the Subaru, the highest i've ever done is 85. the streets are too short and cop infested around here to do much more. the car should be good for about 135, i think.

the fastest i've driven thus far is 96 mph. that was when i topped out my old Hyundai Accent on a clear highway. by the time i got it up there, the thing was shaking soooooo bad, lol. had to be 6500 or 7000 rpm on an engine built for 5500 max.

9. killerc

killerc Guest

so what happen to your hundia now you threw it away? Damn what you drove thats fast...lol i only drive fast in video games.

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

nope, i still have the Hyundai. i drive it on the reallllly long road trips, as well as clean it and maintain it. The situation was: my dad was driving his '96 Ram an hour to work and back everyday at 13-15 miles per gallon-o-gas, and it's transmission is starting to get a little rough (rebuilt it once already). thus, because the Accent gets about 32 mpg, he decided to drive it. it makes a good little work car and is a lot cheaper to run.

soooo, daddy took m'car (i don't mind--i wanted a bit more power/safety/aesthetic value) and i got a car to drive for the next ten years or so (be paying for it for six, probably). i'm only getting about 25 mpg now, but i don't drive too much. if i spent more time on long highways, it would probably be better. oh well; it's still fun!

</end long, over-detailed explanation>

11. killerc

killerc Guest

The accent sound real good , man i cant wait till i drive

i cant wait till they have solor powered so you dont have to pay for expencive gas , yet i think a solor panel on your car would be frekin expencive

12. killerc

killerc Guest

The accent sound real good , man i cant wait till i drive

i hope they have solor powered so you dont have to pay for expencive gas , yet i think a solor panel on your car would be frekin expencive

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if you're looking for a very inexpensive, economical car that is incredibly reliable, carries 5 people, and has a large trunk, a Hyundai Accent fits you very well. they're great little cars, and if you know a bit about what i call "creative driving," they can run quite fast and drift like beasts with the stock components. be sure to take a look :D

14. killerc

killerc Guest

my mom was looking for a car so ill tell her cause she owns a 1990 chevy lumina and my dad owns a 1999 dodge caravan so if my mom buys the hundia ill get in 2 years :)

15. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

been a while since i posted but i'll tell ya what i hate

I hate whingers who dont have a life.....

smell the fresh air fellas...it'll do ya some good

enjoy :)

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

as long as you maintain the Accent and don't drive it hard, you can expect a good 150,000 to 200,000 miles out of it, killerc. be sure to get the 5-speed stick shift, not the automatic: better performance and fuel economy, plus you can do some wicked stuff XD

17. killerc

killerc Guest

wow that cars like a dream come true has good millage and has speed

18. gear79

gear79 Guest

ummmmmmm, cat freak got after me a while back on this particular subject, there is a 'gearhead' thread in safety valve !!! i just wanted to chime in.......
    you all aint got nuffin on me.... i have raced for a while, doing 200 mph down a straight away is someting else !! nothing but a blur at that speed..
    here is that thread
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/225329

19. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... And back to the topic of this thread

After more than 30 years, I am still madly in love with my wife .. She is the most tolerant person I've ever been around

I truly hope that you kids out there will someday meet and marry someone like her, your life will then become complete

20. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I hate my faimly so bad, people think we have like the perfect family or something. My family has differnet personallty in public.Cat i just wanted to say that i wish i found that right person and get married and have kids and die old. Your so lucky guy cat.

I think i found someone that i relly like so hope it works out for me. I mean she was the only person that i was happy to see first day of school. GOD Bless you.