1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thinner

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by leedaa, May 24, 2007.

1. leedaa

leedaa Member

I recently downloaded this movie three seperate times, it is over 4gbs long. So you can imagine how long it took to download. I burned it to dvd+rw as I always do before putting them on a dvd-r to keep. about 3/4's of the way through there would be no audio for the rest of the movie. I don't know what happened. I used nerovision,and convertxtodvd to burn the dvd+rws and it happened with both of them. I do not know what happened so can't fix it. I want to try again but would like a way to correct this before downloading it a 4th time. I have deleted it for now so can't supply any information about it.
    Has anyone else run into a problem like this?

Thank you for your suggestions and help.

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

Sounds like you're downloading illegally, and you got caught by a "sting" file uploaded by the copyright owners. This is getting more and more common.

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

leedaa did you make sure that the audio plays all the way through the whole movie before you burnt to disk? if the sound goes out in the orignal download you can't get it fixed, also it would be a good thing to run your file through g-spot to make sure that everything is good with your file before you burn, also Indochine there are plenty of legial places that offer pay services to download movies from so if you don't know where this user got the movies don't just come out and say that this user has been downloading illegally because you don't know ok, if you have a problem with what the user has posted, get a hold of a mod, or use the button Report an offensive post ok?

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  4. leedaa

leedaa Member

Thanks for the replies. As a matter of fact It was a pay service I did contact them about this problem and they will look into it. that didn't help me at this time. Thank you both for your replies.