1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is getting me down Help please if you can.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by navskin, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navskin

navskin Regular member

I downloaded the new patchs for my Technomate 6900HD Super combo and updated it the box with the Jan 2009 patch and i also updated the channel list aswell.... Right so then i didnt see that the new underworld was there at that mo in time ,so i updated my deablo cam lite with the sealth 2.45 so i could just watch TV till the new underworld 161 file was out.

so when the new underworld file was avalible for download, i downloaded it and then i formated my cam and installed the underwould file. so when insert the cam into my box and boot the box i can only get all the Nagravision Channels and the channels i wont to view are conax

Do you think this may have somthing to do with the patch and channel list that i installed.

thanks for all you help

thanks

graham

Hardware is

Technomate 6900HD Combo , Deablo cam lite 2.3 , 80cm motorized dish twin LNB.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.