1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website is nice

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by jizking, Mar 9, 2009.

1. jizking

jizking Member

thank you for being awesome! many times i click random webpages to find the answers i look for and as soon as i see the background of this page loading up i know my questions will be answered how i like it. i've used the information from your website to benefit me tremendously in several small important issues that other websites lack the explanations to. my issues virtually always drive me insane but they are soon easily dealt with by using ur easy to follow instructions. i felt obligated to write this message to you for all of the stress ur site has taken away from me and to complement you and remind you of ur awesomeness. but if this thank you message is in the wrong place i hope someone here will notify you about my thank you message. this website is nice! please continue to be awesome and have a nice day

2. vballstud

vballstud Guest

When it comes to making backups, this is definitely the best place that I have found and I'm a Google fanatic when it comes to various computer issues.

I'm sure at least a mod will read this before putting it into the correct forum... probably Feedback and Suggestions.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread teleported to relevant forum, thanks for the feedback

edited for spelling

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  4. ferguj1

ferguj1 Regular member

Its always good to hear back from someone who has been helped by the members here. It is very appreciated.
    Welcome to aD :)

5. vballstud

vballstud Guest

I agree. So many people come here, get their answer and you don't hear from them again. It's very rare that a lurker registers just to thank those that helped them.

6. homesick

homesick Regular member

i used to be like the op and i agree before i joined and i was googleing for an answer whenever i saw this page loading up i would think to myself "finally!" now i have been a member for a year and i alyways go to AD for all of my needs. this is DIY central and i love it!