1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006/Daemon Tools Problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by effective, Jan 13, 2006.

1. effective

effective Member

I recently installed Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 with 3 CD's. I downloaded the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed Image #1 off gamecopyworld.com. I unpacked the files and went to mount it in Daemon Tools. When I mount the file and the folder comes up with the files that were mounted nothing happens when I click run game or the Tiger Woods icon in the folder. When I used the default desktop shortcut icon, it shows the Tiger Woods screen and then after about 20 seconds it dissapears and nothing happens. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any help would be great.

Paul D.

2. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

if your using Daemon tools 4 try getting an earlier version.

also download a program called sr7stop and run it when you mount the image but before you run the game

hope this helps

3. theone777

theone777 Member

this is what you do i also downloaded tiger woods pro 2006 (3 image files with instructions that didnt work), you would follow the instructions & cd 1 and cd 3 wouldnt read. i almost deleted them but i thought i play around with them for a bit, because i dont like wasting my time getting things that dont work. i then opened up ulta iso ver 7.6.5.1250, i then had a go at burning the images with that, i got a message unable to burn image unreconized image (or somethig like that). i then coverted the mds image using ulta iso ver 7.6.5.1250 to bin and cue, then i burned the new image (NOT A PROBLEM), i done the same with disc 3 just 1 little problem with that disc, you need to convert the disc 3 mds image to bin and cue (or any other image as a matter of fact), but you must burn with Alcohol 120% v1.9.5.3105 in safemode 2/3 (basically as your told in the instructions). if you dont do this with disc 3 the game will install but wont run. im also not sure if its just ulta iso ver 7.6.5.1250 that you need to covert the images with other versions might work as well as other image converters.

good luck .... and enjoy the game i am

4. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Once it's already installed you don't need daemon tools.It's the crack.

How did you install the crack?

It should be like this go into c/program files and find the folder that holds the game.When you get there you should see a tiger o6 icon and when you click it will try to launch the game. Rename that(just add a 1)and then copy and paste the crack to that same directory.Now just click the destop icon and it will run.

You can NOT mount cracks with daemon tools.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006