1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time wrong Eurovox Max 2008 on N*L Dublin

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by hoppers, Nov 7, 2007.

1. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

No it doesnt delete them Vardus you need to clear channel data to do that. Fav Sort off just does as it says and stops auto sort, which in some cases mixes up categories.

Fav Sort on/off is in the powerscan options page but you dont do a powerscan.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. vardrus

vardrus Regular member

Ok I'll try that.

3. hoppers

hoppers Regular member

Thanks for all the help... its working now!! :)

4. wmurph

wmurph Member

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I have just updated my box with the latest Kuro 18/04/2008 UPDATED software..

I have tried the above steps but it keeps resetting the time back to the wrong one.
    When I update the channels it autosorts the channels and then I have to download my saved cdf file.
    I've tried Scousers suggestion to turn off the autosort in the power scan page but i can't exit without doing a power scan which then rearranges the channels. Is there a premanent way of switching Autosort Off.

Thanks.

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Time setting will work just keep on trying it. Regards the FAV Sort Off, all you do is turn it off and press exit, do not press OK or it will powerscan.

6. wmurph

wmurph Member

Thanks Scouser, This site is excellent. Thanks to yours and all the other experts contributions. Keep up the good work. After following your instructions regarding the FAV Sort Off, I turned turn it "off" and pressed exit, but when I go back in to check the Fav Sort, it has reverted to "on", so I did not complete the update channels function, just in case. Is there a way to permanently disable the Auto sort function? I did get the time issue correct by following this method "another method is to unplug the EV for a few seconds, then plug it back in. Immediately go to time settings, set time using GMT. When time is correct turn GMT off and press blue button to save and exit. If you are quick enough this will also work". Do I have to turn the Fav Sort off every time I want to update the channels?

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Glad you got the time sorted. Regards the FAV sort on/off yes you need to turn it off to update channels, (there is a permenant on/off button on the 28/04/08 release), but that was specifically designed for boxes with an 8% problem, it will work on all boxes but the 18/04/08 version is the recommended firmware, which you have.

8. DecMcC

DecMcC Member

Had the problem of the time being an hour out after putting the 18/04/08 firmware on my box. Followed scouser's steps but the time had already reset to what it was straight after the autoscan.

Did this and it worked for me:

1. Set the time using GMT
    2. Turn GMT off
    3. Quickly go into user installation, then into powerscan (yellow) menu. Change autosort to off. DO NOT DO A POWERSCAN. Press exit button
    4. Press red button to perform an autoscan
    5. When autoscan completes, time should be correct