1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TM 800 HD channel update HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by alan7669, Jan 14, 2012.

1. alan7669

alan7669 Member

Hi i need help, i have a tm 800 hd and am unure of how to update the vhannibsl channel list, when it was installed the enginner did it all for me so it was just a case of use the remote and hey presto i can get lots of channels, now after a few months i have discovered cannot be found in PAT message, hence my problems.
    Any help appreciated.

2. Kiaora

Kiaora Member

There are a few options that you can do, it's image dependent and how locked down the receiver is for you. You could try blue button on remote and access the online server, choose settings and download a new list from the remote. This is dependent on the image on the box. If you are just on one sat then you can simply scan the satellite again and choose network search this should pick up all the channels that have moved. You can also use dreambox edit to send a new channels list over to your box. Download a channel list from the net, sat-universe has a good selection and then send the files over to the box from the pc. You will need the password that the supplier installed, unless you already have that and are using programs like dreambox control centre.

3. alan7669

alan7669 Member

Hi Kiaora.

Thanks for your post and yes that has helped, altough i can only get up to nov11 listings and the db channels have moved again completely, yes the system is motorised.

Thanks again!

4. Kiaora

Kiaora Member

Do you know the password to your box, if so it may be best to send the latest channel list over to your box manually, but without the password to your box you will not be able to send over the files.

5. alan7669

alan7669 Member

Thanks again for your help. the box doesnt seem to have any passwords that i can see. i can nagigate around it ok..

6. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

is it not possible to use dreamboxedit on a tm800. as far as i know this is a linux based enigma2 box so surely it is possible to use dreamboxedit to update box with latest vhannibal settings? just download latest vhannibal bouquets and load with dreamboxedit into the tm800