1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMD files

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Kal-El, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kal-El

Kal-El Member

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me. I downloaded Queen of the Damned from Kazaa and when I went to play it back it turns out its a TMD file. Does anyone know what they are used for and what i need to download to play it. thanks

2. gotty

gotty Guest

I downloaded a few TMD AVI's and they play ok, I cant however convert them to VCD.
    I use an audio decompressor to convert to PCM but when i try encoding with TMPEG or AVI2VCD I get a blank screen,or video with no sound! Now I have converted loads of films before so why is this happening with TMD movies, are they using a new codec, or am i simply missing something?

3. kolymsky

kolymsky Guest

4. dan74

dan74 Guest

How exactly do I use this codec thing? I downloaded it and their player, but still the sound is lacking.

5. Ghostdog

Ghostdog Regular member

A codec is a tiny piece of software/data that gets players to understand files that are encoded with this codec.
    Just install the thing and then check if it´s installed proparly: Control Panel ->Multimedia ->Devices, and then go thru your list there.

If the sound is bad then it´s usually the actual file that´s corrupted.

6. kcs

kcs Guest

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD TMD MOVEIS

7. Ghostdog

Ghostdog Regular member

The Fasttrack-network. Kazaa Lite is the best application for doing this.

8. Gatta

Gatta Member

Hey. I just wanted to comment on the bad sound (noise) from TMD movies that you sometimes get. Now, I don't know why exactly this works, but for me it clears up the sound really well.

First open an MPEG in REal Player (any mpeg). Then pause it.

Then open the TMD avi in Windows Media Player. The audio should be really good. Then you can close the real Player. But don't stop your avi, or else the sound will be crappy again, and you'll have to do this over again. Pausing it is fine.

Let me know if this works for ya. Once again, I don't know why this works for me, but it does!

9. _Maverick

_Maverick Guest

hey guys,
    i have a small question i can we actually download files from irc.criten.net? may sound stupid to some but im very curious.
    cos i was thinking its got its stamp on most movies i downlaod, can we actually download it from there servers, so that it can come faster?

10. Punk

Punk Member

i have downloaded TMD movie player from the web site n wen i try to install it, it says that theres a missing dll fil. i dont no wot a dll file is, so cud sum1 explain and if possible tell me were i can get a new dll file. incase ur wonderin the file is called MSVBVM60.DLL.

ANY1?

11. 76653858

76653858 Guest

I tried to link to the download site for the tmdcodec.zip file, however it said the file wasn't available for download. Can someone send it to me or give me another link or some way to make the first one work?

stevenopus@hotmail.com

12. cobalt

cobalt Member

go to www.yahoo.com and search for "DivX" its a movie player and it works. i just downloaded a TMD resident evil, and it works with DivX. hope that helps. cya.

13. zivvo

zivvo Guest

I downloaded 2 seperate versions of "the Bourne Identity" from kazaa... niether work with either divx or media player. I tried downloading TMD's own player, their codec and other files... no luck yet... does anyone have a different solution?

14. heeroyuy

heeroyuy Member

I just wanted to say, if you want to watch TMD movies with their new MP43 Codec you're going to need Windows Media Player 7.1. You can get this at http://www.microsoft.com (you going to have to kook for it, it's not that hard). The sound is pretty good too, but the fact with the sound all depends on how good your sound card is, you might want to buy a new one(their only 50 bucks). Now I have one question I need help to download the movies right off one of their IRC channels? ANY HELP PLEASE?

15. heeroyuy

heeroyuy Member

Trying to convert to VCD? All you need is Windows Media Player 7.1 and Nero Burning ROM. WMP is easy to get, but Nero usually comes with your burner, or you can download it at their site.

16. Hellmark

Hellmark Member

I have had problems with bourne identity too. I have tried the divx 3, 4, and 5 codecs then I also tried in WMP7.0 instead of 6.4. hopefully 7.1 will have it work.

17. rip

rip Member

i was tying to download bourne identity and it came out as just black with now sound it didn't play
    i saw after a little looking that you have to have a player from tmd
    it gave the site as tmd-movies.com but that didn't work does anyone know where i can get the player or how to get to the site

18. marklee

marklee Guest

i want to know where and how to download tmd files.pleaz reply somebody.

19. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

marklee: Asking/begging/whining to get pirated material on these forums is not allowed. Next time and you get banned.

20. marklee

marklee Guest

nobody was begging fool. i just want to no where i can get the movies to download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.