1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tmpegenc

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Skyla, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. Skyla

    Skyla Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I really enjoy this program, Just can't seem to encode audio with AC3 sound or MP3 can't figure it out. Any suggestions, Will let me encode if I first convert sound to MP2 but I'd really like to keep the sound quality.
     
  2. creaky

    creaky Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2005
    Messages:
    27,900
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    96
    tread teleported to relevant forum
     
  3. JXP2307

    JXP2307 Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2004
    Messages:
    557
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    TMPGEnc does not support AC3 Audio.

    I had this same prob a few weeks back and came across this. Dela wrote this almost [bold]3 years ago!!!!!![/bold] It is as helpful today as the the day the little boy geinus wrote it.

    Read here...
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/40101

     

Share This Page