1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc 4.0 Express - Audio Noise Reduction Filter Problem

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by NtYrGrama, Jan 14, 2007.

1. NtYrGrama

NtYrGrama Member

When I add the noise reduction filter, the resulting audio sounds terrible / reminds me of R2D2. Tried different audio outputs with the same result and audio output without is fine. I've exported the audio from TMPGEnc(sans noise reduction) and tried to use Audacity's noise reduction filter with the same R2D2y result. I'm thinking there is a common element ?codec? shared that is buggered up but I don't know how to fix it. I'm not a young pup anymore and getting older by the minute. I've sent a request to TMPGE for assistance and it may take a week for a response. At my age, who can wait that long ;)

Any assistance, prefer the step-by-step kind, would be greatly appreciated. Who knows, I might bake you some cyber-cookies.

Not Yer Grandma

2. NtYrGrama

NtYrGrama Member

Never Mind ;) I found a work around using Audacity's low pass filter. I was able to remove almost all of the hiss without distorting the audio. Thanks anyway!

Not Your Grandma