1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tmpgenc Author and Menus

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by meganann, Feb 28, 2005.

1. meganann

meganann Member

I'm newbie enough at authoring that I don't know how to think outside of the program yet. My problem is I want a sub-menu, like a special features menu, in Tmpgenc Author, and I can't quite figure it out. I'm sure advanced dvd authors do this all the time though. In Tmpgenc, you can have several pages to your menu, and you can name the second page whatever you want, but after playing a track on the second page, the disk automatically goes back to the first, not the page it was on. This is annoying in any respect, but especially if the first page was the main menu and the second page was the features menu.

The only other thing I can think of to do would be to make the all of the special features chapters of one track, and then somehow rig the chapters to go back to the chapter menu after playing. But this again would take special maneuvering. Any advice would be much appreciated!

2. CG_Gurl80

CG_Gurl80 Guest

Under "Menu Display Settings" on the "General" tab, do you have it set to "Play Next Track" ? If you do, then it should not be going back to the first page.