1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tmpgenc dvd author not loving my audio... Orphius you there?!

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by mikeedc, Sep 9, 2003.

1. mikeedc

mikeedc Member

the only man that can help me i think...

i have two short films that i have made, i authored one myself and got one back from a mate who authored it for me - he seems to have authored it in a funny way though... cos i want to put them on the same dvd (they are less than 2gigs each) but tmpgene dvd author is not letting me add both of the sets of dvd files together (it has done before) - i think the audio is different, and it's entirely possible he captured in ntsc for one - but i didn't think it would matter since they were seperate files? anyway, can you convert audio or video if this is indeed a problem or is there any other dvd author software as easy as tmpgenc that would do this job? so many questions...

i ran them through dvd2one and got rid of the menus so i just have the films but no joy.

cheers
    mik x

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It could be entirely possible that he has authored an NTSC movie, rather than a PAL. What is the error message that TMPGEnc DVD Author throws up? Sorry for the late reply, i aint been well recently :-(