1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGenc error

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Frostbite, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Frostbite

Frostbite Member

Dela r u out there,,lol, seriously, i keep getting an error from tmpgenc saying"Index of scan line is out of range (240)" anyone help??

Frosty

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

This is caused from an error in your Source file..When Tmpgenc is scanning the frames of your File it is Hitting a Frame that is telling Tmpgenc that the vertical Resolution of that Frame is larger than the specified 240 Pixels..This Doesn"t mean that this Frame actually has a Different resolution it just means that there is an error in That/Those Frame(S) and Tmpgenc is just posting an error..
    This error is Most common with downloaded files because they are the most prone to corruption from being repeatedly downloaded..I would Use Virtual Dub to scan the File for errors then Frame serve the File to Tmpgenc because Virtual Dub will automaticly inserts the last good frame when it hits a Bad frame so Tmpgenc should not error out...Good Luck

3. Frostbite

Frostbite Member

Points Noted and thanks but in this case I think it was a mixture of the enviromental settings and a bad installation of snapstream, anyways its sorted, thanks again.

Frosty

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Hey Frostbite whats up? Ive been on a loooong forum break, kinda back now but not 100%. How things been?

BTW, Minion, just recommended u for senior member, your posting a lot and u dont know how hapy i am to come back and realise that i dont have to control the vcd/svcd by myself anymore lol!!! _X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://www.BillLonero.com - Check out a true artists music!

aD channel on IRC: irc.liquidirc.com #ad_buddies
    Newbie IRC Guide- http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/47221[/small]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2003
  5. Frostbite

Frostbite Member

I've been fine Dela and It's good to se u back. Least now i know after ive tried and tried,hit the walls with my head and pulled my hair out that your arround to help, :)