1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc file splitting causes autopadding error

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by MezzaLuna, Mar 18, 2003.

1. MezzaLuna

MezzaLuna Member

Hello There.
    When I split an MPG2 using TMPGEnc, the resultant file will always give me an autopadding error when I try to use VCDEasy.If I continue anyway,
    The resulting SVCD has errors.
    This only seems to be happening with svcd and not vcd

Regards,
    Mezz._X_X_X_X_X_[small]MezzaLuna[/small]

2. Carl6201

Carl6201 Guest

hey,
    i also use TMPGEnc, to do all of my encoding. I'm sorry but i really dont have an answer for you but i do have a question. I was wondering how you split your movies using TMPGEnc. I usualy use Virtualdub but lately the movies that i have been downloading do not work with it. I mean, when i split my movie using Virtualdub and save them as an .avi file the sound is totally off. It is about a second before the video. If you could help me i would be greatful.
    thank you very much

3. MezzaLuna

MezzaLuna Member

I use the "MPEG Tools Option to split the files. File =>MPEG Tools => Merge & Cut.
    I also use another program, called "DVTool" which promises to split all types of Video files. You may have to go down the dark road of GSpot & BeSweet to correct your audio problems if your original file has an AC3 or ORbis format.
    But hey! I don't know what I'm talking about either. Send me a personal if you're still having probs - I'll ask my boss.