1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc help

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by burg, Oct 28, 2002.

1. burg

burg Member

I get message on TMPGEnc cant load "p3package.dill" help

2. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

(from vcdhelp.com)

"If TMPGEnc says Can't load P3Package.dll?
    Be sure that you have exctracted all files in the tmpgenc zip file to a folder then go to that folder and start tmpgenc.exe or make a shortcut to tmpgenc.exe and it should work."

3. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

4. zooloo55

zooloo55 Guest

i keep getting the same can't open package3.dll have tried downoading again and reinstalling package3.dll is in the directory with all the other tmpgenc files?

5. zooloo55

zooloo55 Guest

downloaded for the 3rd time then removed all previous existance of tmpgenc and reinstalled and it works don't know why but it works!

6. zooloo55

zooloo55 Guest

i know what the problem was - the shortcut i made to the tmpgenc program in my start menu wasn't a shortcut it was a copy of the program without all the sys files in the same location so it was running from the shortcut location make sure you are running the program from where it is stored with the rest of the tmpgenc files!