1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TmpgEnc Menu Confusion

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by marioval, Oct 11, 2007.

1. marioval

marioval Member

I have played around with the menus and have searched these forums and cannot figure this out. Here is what I want to do. I have 2 titles. Title1 has 1 movie. Title2 has 5 short movies which are actually just different theatrical trailers for the movie in title1. I want a 2 page menu. The first page will have 2 buttons. One button will play the movie. The other button will take me to page 2 which will have 5 buttons representing each movie as well as a link to go back to the main page. I do not want chapter menus since none of those trailers have chapters and my main movie has 30 chapters. Can someone tell me the best way to do this. Thanks

2. Suba

Suba Regular member

I do not think you can do this with TMPG. Most of these softwares are template based, so any modification is not possible.
    If you are serious about DVD authoring, I would suggest to look at DVD Lab either Studio or Pro, depends on you budget. In that software, what you want to do is a snap.