1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc Plus 2.59 Problems

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by titus355, Mar 19, 2005.

1. titus355

titus355 Member

Hi, I have used TMPGEnc before to work with avi files. However lately I have been getting an issue where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When I try to convert the avi file, I get this error a lot, Write error occured at address 00401C9F of module 'TMPGEnc.exe' with 02F64C04. This is happening pretty much all the time now. I have way more than enuff space on the harddrive. The file is not corrupt as I had it converted earlier I just made a mistake and need to redo it. Any ideas or replacements for this program?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

I don"t know what the error is all about but if you are looking for a good Quality fast encoder to use Instead then maybe check out the "Mainconcept Encoder" as it Produces Quality Simular to Tmpgenc but it is 3+ times as fast, Or maybe Canopus procoder which is about as slow as Tmpgenc but it produces very Good Quality, it"s only drawback is it it costs a fortune.....

Good Luck

3. kyeair

kyeair Member

iF I WERE YOU I WOULD USE DVD SHRINK UNLESS YOU TRYING TO BURN THE FILES YOUR CONVERTING TO VCD WHICH WHICH IS OUTDATED

4. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Canopus Procoder Express is only $59, and is on par with Mainconcept for quality and speed.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005