1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGenc Problem.

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by vexeh, Nov 1, 2004.

1. vexeh

vexeh Member

i have been using this program for some time now and just this morning i was going to convert a movie, as i normally do, from avi > mpeg but as i clicked on add file a error message appeared on my screen, it said the following (please click on link):

http://www.dkeb86.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dtop.JPG

Can i get some help please as im very stuck and have no idea how to overcome this.

2. pollushon

pollushon Regular member

More than likely the video is corrupt or unreadable to TMPGEnc, try a program such as GSPOT (sounds dirty, but its not) this can scan your video and audio codecs.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2004
  3. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

(? file not found?)
    More likely, you don't have the proper codec installed on your PC (e.g. DivX for DivX movies or Xvid for Xvid movies).
    Only few movies heave sound not loadable by TMPGenc but the video is 100% OK.
    But there's a VCD/SVCD forum. If you post there you'll have answers more quickly.

4. camstuf

camstuf Guest

5. oliblake

oliblake Member

i've got a problem with TMPGenc plus. i have one XVID file that doesnt want to work in it because it crashes as soon as i try to convert it, yet it plays properly in bsplayer.