1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tmpgenc trial period resetting???

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by boing2, Mar 18, 2005.

1. boing2

boing2 Guest

Is there anyway to reset the trial period at all?

Does Tmpgenc place a reg file on my HD?, if so what do I look for and can I delete it

Failing that, can someone point me in the direction of a GOOD guide for flask mpeg/bbmpeg?

Cheers

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

After Un-Installing Tmpgenc If you totally Clean out your Registry of all referances to Tmpgenc then you should be able to install the Demo version again....

You can also try useing "VSO DivXToDVD" (Freeware) if you are Makeing DVD"s as it is Very fast and the Quality is OK and it will Turn your AVI file into a Video_TS folder that just has to be Burned to DVD....

There is also "DVD Encoder" which I believe is also Free and there are also other Free encoders out there but BBMpeg is Super Super Slow but the Quality is OK and FlaskMpeg is so Old and Outdated that you Might want to Just skip trying it....

Cheers