1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to all modders

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Ca$h, Jun 25, 2005.

1. DR.PASMA

DR.PASMA Member

3 and a half

2. fekyg

fekyg Member

The website halo mods does not help at all. How do i ftp to my xbox i already softmodded it. I want to use it ofr halo 2 wont use in matchmaking just for fun im already level 36. Also need to know where to get halo mod files.

3. ineedamod

ineedamod Member

I am looking for a soft mod that will give me auto aim, 1 shot kills, etc.

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

ineedamod, no one's gonna tell you where to find any of that stuff in here. Go to http://www.halomaps.com or http://www.halomods.com to find some cool ppfs, such as 75 shot battle rifle clips w/ no reload and body armor changers.

5. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

ineedamod, i beleive softmodes only change the xbox bios and enable ftp access.

6. ineedamod

ineedamod Member

They make it so you can load maps with special game types like no shields on matchmaking. Like u shoot them once and they die. But since the update I would get banned if I used this in match making. So this is for custom games.

7. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

soo you're saying that there r specific softmods for halo 2? never seen one of those, don't know where u could find one

8. 12390

12390 Member

it took me no time to mod but the only thing that took me a while was making the united map pack for halo2

9. Brice123

Brice123 Member

Modding halo 2 manually is hard, but using software that people have made, makes it pretty easy. With some programs you can change different settings in the game, like speed of vehicles, dual wielding every weapon (EX: dual shotguns), even change how powerful explosions are. If you find a good tutorial, its not too hard. If you use these to cheat on xbox live though, you will most likely get banned and everyone will hate you, so please don't cheat. I am not responsible with what you do with this information. Sorry for not listing the names of the programs, but I don't want to get sites similar to halomods shutdown.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2005
  10. ineedamod

ineedamod Member

I would appreciate it if someone who knows how to mod would send me a message. My gamer tag for live is KILL3R115. If you know how to soft mod a xbox please respond. If you do not have live please send me just respond to this thread. I do not plan to use this in matchmaking, only custom games. I hate people who mod in matchmaking, it ruins the game for everyone.

11. Brice123

Brice123 Member

You will still get caught in the custom games, I would recommend not doing it at all on xbox live. Do it through xbconnect or xlink kai, which are free services which are not regulated. There are tutorials on how to softmod on xbox-scene. Go on the "usual places" and go into xbox>operating systems>linux>distributions>ltools>ltools1.8. Get that ltools 1.8 and that will let you get ftp access through mechassault, then you can send over any modded files that you have for the new games, it will only work for the new games since they actually load off the hard drive and not the disk. But you will get caught and get banned by the bungie banhammer, so stick to xbconnect or xlink kai if you are wanting to try your hand at halo 2 modding.

12. ryder77

ryder77 Guest

can someone email me the stuff to softmod i need mechinstaller and the other stuff and the halo 2 mods plus Splinter Cell CT

13. ineedamod

ineedamod Member

I am really bad with computers so like ryder said send me an email.

14. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

15. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

and Do Not Tell him how to cheat!

16. 12390

12390 Member

hey send me an email if you wnat the stuff

halosbooger@yahoo.com

17. ineedamod

ineedamod Member

I read the tutorial but I dont understand a lot of it.

18. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

dude edit your email out, it is breaking the rules

19. Ca$h

Ca$h Regular member

what part don't you understand?

20. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

Ryder, dont get splinter cell CT, you need the first splinter cell: stealth redefined, it goes around gamestop from $7 used. ANyway, u need mechinstaller if your gonna use mechassault to softmod. Since ur planning on getting splintercell u need the splintecell expliot which can be found in "the usual place" depending on the size of ur memcard, u could try just using evox to get ftp acess 1st or try to use krazies UXE intaller which i highly recommend.