1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to pazzini or no limit

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by codybanks, Jun 29, 2007.

1. codybanks

codybanks Guest

is there a few types of nokia 6601 because when i was in england a friend said give us a look at ur phone printed in a few keys and handed it back unlocked it was locked to 02.ie just curious thanks

2. codybanks

codybanks Guest

3. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Do you mean 6061 ?

If so, the only version that can not be unlocked is the RH-98 the RH-74 version can be done with no problems. ;-)

4. codybanks

codybanks Guest

sorry had wrong make on this message could u answer me on the 6061 thank keep up the good work

5. pazzini

pazzini Guest

The above quote is your answer ;-)

6. codybanks

codybanks Guest

thanks this fella didnt even take down an imei but he woudnt tell me how he done it

7. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Most likely used a box or unlocking clip. If he did it by code then he would of needed the IMEI.

If he used a different method, I would be very interested to know how this was done. :)

8. codybanks

codybanks Guest

he would not tell me he said i would be unlocking phones all over the place and he did not use anything other than a code i was with him so he did not write down anything so he has a good memory for imes or theres a master code we were just sitting at a table hadnt even got a computer have never seen it done before or since he also unlocked an ngage

9. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Very interesting! I will do some research when i have some spare time and see what I can find out.

Thanks.

10. codybanks

codybanks Guest

ok nice 1 it still puzzles me he lived beside white hart lane if this helps thanx for ur time