1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

toggle signatures on/off

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by zippyd, Sep 7, 2004.

1. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I read in another thread that AD is considering removing signature pics. Maybe it could be possible to add an option in the login page that could enable or disable signatures for viewing. That would give dial-up people the ability to speed up their browsing if they choose and still allow others to have a personality here.

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

They're considering removing sigs? =( I was just about to make one! I would prefer zippyd's option instead of disabling sigs all together.

Nice thinking!

3. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I'm quite surprised that I haven't had more feedback either pro or no on this subject considering the number of users that have sigs. I would think that users would want to voice their opinions so that the AD staff can decide accordingly.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I think the option switch for the sig picture would be great. I just don't how much work that would involve for DRD and friends. A very good idea for those on dial-up systems.

Jerry

5. CJC

CJC Regular member

Im on Dial-up and the Sig's really isnt a problem, for ones like Jerry's, but once you start getting BIG ones, is when it takes a while to load.
    So its not really the sigs that take the time.

CJC