1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tomb raider angel of darkness help

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by thebigone, Aug 22, 2003.

1. thebigone

thebigone Member

when i install the game, the file paris5_5.gmx.clz hav some data eror i dont know y and it coz me cant install the game. then i try 2 copy the file 2 computer manualy(copy n paste) but cant n eror message - data eror (cyclic redundany check).3 of my in audio folder stil hav same problem. help me ,how can i copy the file or install the game without eror.n unlucky i cant use minimal install so tat 2 ply from the cd coz when i use this method 2 ply ,it hav some very serious graphic problem on my comp. (could my aspi couse the problem?)

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. No need for the gangsta-hacker talk - it makes it difficult to read and subsequently answer your questions
    2. CRC errors.... try doing the install using a different drive? (i know i have an easier tie getting through CRC errors with my DVD drive)
    3. Seems stupid but make sure the disc is clean and relatively scratch free :)
    4. To rule out the possibility of ASPI, make sure you reinstall either the latest ASPI (i think it is 4.72) or ASPI 4.60 (which has a better all around record)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2003