1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tomb raider

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by annoyed, May 11, 2004.

1. annoyed

annoyed Member

hi
    i made a backup of tomb raider,But it won't playback on my laptop, i think i've got enough ram at 512.64mb video ram.running on xp home. i keep getting an error message telling me to report it, is there anyway round this.thanks.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi annoyed,

Not much info to work with here...Like what program did you use to make your back-up?? What does the error message say and who are you supposed to report it to? Have you made back-ups before? What kind of media are you using?

Without knowing much about what you are doing, I suggest you get rid of whatever program(s) you are using and get DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. Use Shrink to rip and encode an .iso then hsve the Shrink settings set to allow burning with Decrypter. Use high quality media.

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

4. annoyed

annoyed Member

Sorry chaps.
    i forgot to mention that this is pc game.i've also tried the original.and that won't play either.every time i put the game in to play..a microsoft message comes up telling me to either send or don't send the error report.i've tried both and it still won't play.
    thanks.

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Why on earth would you ask a PC game question in "Playback Problems"????
    -Teleport-