1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too many violent video games for Xbox!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Doggy_Bot, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Hello everyone,

What do you think about violent video games for Xbox, should there be iddenification for people showing that there 17+, or should we just ban all the violent ones?

Your friend,
    Doggy_Bot

2. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

Who do you think you are?

3. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

And why do you think that???

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

It's funny how violent video games have been around for two 1/2 decades but no one debates them until now.

What game isn't violent? Look at violence in the truest since of the word. Even Super Mario is violent. Jumping on others' heads is not violent in your eyes?

Please, take your BS and give it to someone who cares.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  5. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

It's not either someone care or don't care that bothers me here. It's that someone tried to impose someone's idea on someone else that really bothers me alot. Everyone is entitled to do its own judgement. As a legal guardian of you own kids, you are entitled to "protect" your kids before they become adult. However, please remember the keyword been your "own" kids, not someone else's. So, please take your BS somewhere else.

6. philipman

philipman Regular member

go back to utah, violent video games are the best you fu$$en pu$$y. Someone ban this guy.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  7. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Video games do not cause violence. In fact, I would argue it lets people vent their anger. I mean if you are angry, then go kill a couple 100 people in halo, then you will walk away feeling better.

Anyone who blames video games for crime is simply looking for a way out.

"hey the game made me do it! It wasnt my fault. Take 20 years off my sentence please"

Same goes with music and movies. They do not kill people. Notice, If at columbine they had found that all the kids involved had 1 violent video game and 5 non-violent ones, to make the media story juicy, they would never tell you about all the positive things they found. They would focus on something controversial. Makes for good publicity.

8. JorSX3

JorSX3 Guest

Hey kuz my little girl she just entered 9th grade she just finished Gta San Andreas and shes on the A honor roll at her school.
    I dont think ''violent'' video games should be banned its mere fiction and todays society somehow enjoys to kill bad people on video games
    Remember theyre are just video games
    and dont ban this guy lets repect his/her opinion

9. philipman

philipman Regular member

half of my games are violent ones and are m rated I just buy them at the EB in downtown seattle they don't give a flying fu%$. I hate these damn right wing f#$kers that think everything has to be all E rated and get pissed off when the see a boob with a star on. Im six teen and I will buy what ever the hell I feel like.

10. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

people should be responible for what they do, if they like shooting games, thats there problem, if they like action games, who cares, but in my opion almost all GOOD games are violent. HALO, HALO 2, TEKKEN 5, ACE COMBAT 5,
    ITS JUST WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU DONT LIKE

11. philipman

philipman Regular member

Ture that ture that

12. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

I agree, like the old saying goes "guns dont kill people, people kill peple". Its not videogames that that make peple violent but themselves. But some people do get some violent ideas from them like the kids on the news who tried killing people to act out Doom. But videogames arent what drive some one violent they do it to themselves putting them in that situation.

Peace out!

13. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

What a silly typo:)) It's called a disfunctional family!!LOL I've been playing violent games since I was a 5 year old little tit terd and I didn't fusking go bilistic like some of these little fusks do!! My parents raised me better then that! I blame the parents and all the pressure they put on their kids to say, do, grow up to be whatever the hell they want them to be. Do this, do that, say this, say that, you know the best way to raise your kids?? Leave them the fusk alone and they will grow up to be just fine!! What a bunch of fusking pussys these kids are growing up to be nowadays!!! fusking baby boomers I can't stand them!!! Ok, I feel better now getting this off my chest. I love violent video games, so if you don't like them fusk you don't buy them.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  14. nismo_rat

nismo_rat Member

I suppose it would be better to take out stress on actual people then?....dousche bag...

15. mikeyk

mikeyk Member

Go Play Finding Nemo on xbox if you have such a problem!!!!!!!!

16. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

What the hell are you talking about Nismo,You must be referring to the dude that started this post....Dousche Bag!!! Read who started the whole post about violent video games chum!! wasn't me just responding to some bullshit that I really don't give a damn about...the solution to this is not to buy violent video games!!! Like my man before me just said, just buy Nemo or Sponge Bob!!! Leave us hardcore gamers alone..Bud!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  17. bern2707

bern2707 Member

CHILDISH POST REMOVED

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  18. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

People, People,

I do agree that parents should have the responsibility of what video games there children play but there are 2 kind of people that play video games, they are people that take the game seriously and those who don't, the ones that don't, take video games to a level where they think it could be reality and they can do it(Example: Some body taking a flamethrower or other weapon and shooting someone with it.)... You have to consider that video games have very very bad effects on children and should be banned (Mature Rated Games) from teenagers...

P.S. : To the kind sir that told about his daughter thats in 9th grade, she is probebly very mature because of here age...shes must be in her late teens and i guess shes mature enough to play Grand theft auto or games such as that one...

19. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

And please stop swearing this is a thread not some valger website for idiots... Nephilim please do something about this!!!

20. colinman

colinman Member

CHILDISH POST REMOVED

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.