1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOP SECRET MEGA CD 2004

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by MistaBrwn, Jul 13, 2004.

1. MistaBrwn

MistaBrwn Member

How do u use emulators

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You can either burn them onto DVD blanks or FTP them to the Xbox HDD. There should be an .xbe file, .ini file, and roms folder and you need to have roms in that folder in order to play them.

3. ksman13

ksman13 Member

how can i know if what version my dvd drive is? i have two holes on the face corners and two more on either side of the main opening in the middle.

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

5. ksman13

ksman13 Member

cool thx good link btw

6. r9800

r9800 Member

Chances are My Xbox was from the original stock. considering I got it a month after release, but due to the fact that 1.1 was the original shipped to Australia, I will have 1.1, I have never opened up my box, or Sof Moded it and have found quiet a few burnt dvd movies work, I use a Thompson DVD drive, I cant get ANY CD-R's to work, and very few CD-RW's but generally burnt dvd movies load up, apart from those not in my region code (PAL-4) I have had a bit of trouble with ALL reigion coded movies, but not a lot.

7. gbour65

gbour65 Member

Hi.can someone tell me where i can find a program called TOP SECRET MEGA CD 2004

8. r9800

r9800 Member

LMFAO, did you read any of the posts apart from the first one?

9. ksman13

ksman13 Member

r9800 about that alcohol research thing...

10. r9800

r9800 Member

wtf do you want mate, you got cash for me, if not fusk off

11. ksman13

ksman13 Member

it was a joke man chill the F*** out

12. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Seriously, this post needs to die.

13. mvil

mvil Member

Hi, So what do you think about the Top Secret Mega Cd is it a load of crap have a look at this site

http://www.ripperprograms.com/

So what do you think, is it worth buying it. Does any one out there already baught it. If so what should i do.

cya

14. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

lol, mods please close this forum, its driving me nuts.

THERE IS [bold] NO [/bold] PROGRAM OUT THERE THAT CAN COPY XBOX GAMES AND MAKE THEM PLAYABLE WITHOUT A Modchip.

ALSO, they are loading you with crap, you can't get games for the Xbox2 or PS3 if the consoles are even released yet :)

15. ksman13

ksman13 Member

this thread needs to die

...umm...yah

and

nope it just needs to die

uhh....yah...

DIE!!!

Hold on maybe this will kill it what do you guys think about the whole Bush Kerry thing?

now all we need is for an admin to look at this and close down the thread...

16. r9800

r9800 Member

LMFAO, that site is possibly the most funniest thing EVER, Xbox 2 games, fusk me the system isnt due out for another 2 years, and they claim to have the games, this is ludacris, not only should the thread be put down, but the entire www.ripperprograms.com site.

17. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey Achilles3 I think you are wrong on the Thompson man.I can burn a movie and have it play perfect without any flaws.I think either the Samsung 616T drive is the best and besides that the Thompson is not a bad drive either.I have never had any probs with my drive so far.

Peace L-Burna

18. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Oh another thing is the disk is a scheme and would be a rip off if you bought it.If you are stupid enough to buy the disk the disk is probably just a whole bunch of links to sites that you click on leading you to information on the web that you can already get.I would say don't buy this worthless junk if you want to get a program that works then look for it and then if the program actually exists then just buy the program not a disk that is a scheme.Blah this thread does suck for real.

Peace L-Burna

19. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

L-Burna

My mistake, I tested my burnt movies before I have my Xbox chipped. No problems playing burnt movies now that I have a chip inside and using a prog called DVD-X. The only problem I run into now is playing burnt games off the discs, but I solved it by doing the HDD upgrade.

20. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Oh alright cool man that is good to hear.It would kinda suck if you could only play games and not movies.I think the problem with the original harddrive and the upgrade harddrive is this.The original harddrive only allows access to certain parts should be this C and E.If you are using a upgraded harddrive then you have the possibility of using C,E,F,G etc....I think this is what messes with people when they are fooling around with the original harddrives.I would suggest using the auto installer Slayers if you have a original harddrive.If you are using a upgraded harddrive then I would suggest the FiREFuCKERs X-Disk V1.01 or better build of X-Disk.Then if you want to upgrade just use FTP and transfer any newer programs that you want to use to your harddrive if you want to.I am using the X-Disk right now and it aint bad.I had to FTP a couple progs,but it is a good auto installer.The thing with the original harddrive though is probably the .ini file that messes with alot of people.If you don't have the .ini file set to the right location for the progs then it will never run right.The programs location should be the drive E instead of F,but in the .ini file it might say the location F which would be used for the upgraded harddrive.Anyways yeah cool to hear you got your drive playing movies man.

Peace L-Burna